Status
Not open for further replies.
Day-3: Trivia Game Show Event

It's Britney bitch... I'm back to give ya my greatest hits for this never ending tour... Its always a good time to look back and wonder... What was I thinking wearing that dress... It's so 00s... Speaking of the 2000s time for another trivia event. The first 4 that tag my other other co host Kagurashii will be eligible for this trivia event. Once again if you participated in the previous trivia event won't be eligible for this one

J

Joygirl1

Not as bad as your suggestion to yeet me cause my blood is green. But yes I do, take a good look at your avatar.
lol I never even suggested that, do you even read my posts? In my last post I literally wrote that we shouldn´t go for you.
And yeah, let´s just yeet players for their avas now.
Pero is safe now because of his cat ava...

Emil

Certified Memelord

It's Britney bitch... I'm back to give ya my greatest hits for this never ending your... Its always a good time to look back and wonder... What was I thinking wearing that dress... It's so 00s... Speaking of the 2000s time for another trivia event. The first 4 that tag my other other co host Kagurashii will be eligible for this trivia event. Once again if you participated in the previous trivia event won't be eligible for this one
@Ariess
@Kagurashii

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

It's Britney bitch... I'm back to give ya my greatest hits for this never ending your... Its always a good time to look back and wonder... What was I thinking wearing that dress... It's so 00s... Speaking of the 2000s time for another trivia event. The first 4 that tag my other other co host Kagurashii will be eligible for this trivia event. Once again if you participated in the previous trivia event won't be eligible for this one
@Ariess s

@Ariess .

Status
Not open for further replies.