Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

It's Britney bitch... I'm back to give ya my greatest hits for this never ending your... Its always a good time to look back and wonder... What was I thinking wearing that dress... It's so 00s... Speaking of the 2000s time for another trivia event. The first 4 that tag my other other co host Kagurashii will be eligible for this trivia event. Once again if you participated in the previous trivia event won't be eligible for this one
@Kagurashii

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

It's Britney bitch... I'm back to give ya my greatest hits for this never ending your... Its always a good time to look back and wonder... What was I thinking wearing that dress... It's so 00s... Speaking of the 2000s time for another trivia event. The first 4 that tag my other other co host Kagurashii will be eligible for this trivia event. Once again if you participated in the previous trivia event won't be eligible for this one
@Kagurashii

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž

@Kagurashii

@Ariess

INCLUDE ME IN THIS ONE.

It's Britney bitch... I'm back to give ya my greatest hits for this never ending tour... Its always a good time to look back and wonder... What was I thinking wearing that dress... It's so 00s... Speaking of the 2000s time for another trivia event. The first 4 that tag my other other co host Kagurashii will be eligible for this trivia event. Once again if you participated in the previous trivia event won't be eligible for this one
@Kagurashii

ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.