Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones u can see in the Write Ups and the invest that didn't showed for some reason ( or i can't find it )

well i wanted to target Baki with the ability i failed on ultra but it was a very powerful abiliy and Baki was gonna get lynched so i used it on ultra also at the time lots of people started to tell to target you so i did
Did you use any positive abilities so far?

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
@Flowa for who could’ve omega’d ratchet I’d say Hime and ultra fit this bull cause I’m ekkos game they were both scared of him they double targeted him to get him out n1 cause they were scared of him even though he was tied to ultra as lovers- hime seems fine to me but this is based off of our previous game together.

do you know anyone else who would target ratchet like that.

@Flowa for who could’ve omega’d ratchet I’d say Hime and ultra fit this bull cause I’m ekkos game they were both scared of him they double targeted him to get him out n1 cause they were scared of him even though he was tied to ultra as lovers- hime seems fine to me but this is based off of our previous game together.

I think it was just T Pein‘s idea. Killing off the one who stops a game ending mechanic looks like sth he‘d come up with.

Could Silver Surfer be a role like that which take over Mafia once certain scum dies? Think that might be the reason behind his kill or because he shifted away from playing neutral to killing a Scum.

Hopefully it is not spite that is very ungaming thing. I don't think hime would specially target Ratchet an Indie. Ultra might. But he's Doom. I don't think Magneto will get Doom as fake role. The wu also make it clear he protected himself from both the Mafia teams, so he anti-em at the very least. I don't remember Ratchet being shot by Doom so there's someone else that hit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.