Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally seconds before Magneto doing something with Ratchet´s corpse you wrote the reason why Ratchet got killed might have been for mafia to take over his role...
No Joygirl i never wrote that.

Muugen was tinfoiling who could kill Ratchet and i answer my thoughts. There are roles that can take over Mafia as the new GF once previous GF dies. Ratchet wanted some scums gone, that might've been the reason he was eager to shoot Baki. Usually Survivor don't do that. Ratchet plays true to his role always.

Players are hypothesising the same thing on Ultra Doom role.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Muugen was tinfoiling who could kill Ratchet and i answer my thoughts. There are roles that can take over Mafia as the new GF once previous GF dies. Ratchet wanted some scums gone, that might've been the reason he was eager to shoot Baki. Usually Survivor don't do that. Ratchet plays true to his role always.

yo tan can u show me where hime shot?

The roles i see that could fit so far to take over a scum faction are Mephisto and Doom. Maybe Frost but he has his own conversion mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.