Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That‘s why I don‘t think it‘s him. Though the possibility of Michelle being Iceman remains.
Imo pero could be Mystique

And, Mitchel role was janitored by Purple Mafia.

Mystique seem to belong to purple mafia

And, look what I found (please double check)

Ice Slide was activated to challenge ??? In r/p/s
Metal Bullet was activated to kill Michelle/???
This is the last time we have seen iceman in action.

I didn't see iceman ability popping up after this. Now why this is weird? Because this is also the WU in which Michelle was killed and her role got janitored.

So Mitchelle could be iceman and used ability but got killed.

Imo, pero could be acting like iceman but is Mystique.

I didn't see iceman ability popping up after this. Now why this is weird? Because this is also the WU in which Michelle was killed and her role got janitored.

It‘s possible. Though you guys gotta figure this out, don‘t have any invest abilities to help you with here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It‘s possible. Though you guys gotta figure this out, don‘t have any invest abilities to help you with here.
I am useless myself:milaugh:

@town look into pero. There are evidences which suggest he could be mystique.

J

Joygirl1

Thinking about it, there were two masoning abilities used, it´s hard to believe that they are both pro-town abilities. I mean, I know for sure that there are counterpart abilities existing for both sides, town and maf.
Midnight and Baki had basically the same ability.
Having two masons for town seems not logic to me, it would turn the balance too much in favour of town.

Also, I know from my own role that roles can be absorbed but your alignment stays the same. I got the complete Nomak role, seeing and being able to use all of his abilities. It´s only natural for me to assume that such an ability can very well exist on mafia side too.
There must be a bigger reason behind that janitoring. My guess is that mafia gets to experience the same thing that happened to me, they see the role(s?) they janitored and can absorb it to use their abilities.

I have another point, think about it flavour and canon-wise.
We all got abilities that represent our characters, am I right?
So, how would that masoning fit to Iceman?
I can see how it would fit to Xavier, as he is the leader of the X-Men.
On the other hand I also can see how it would fit for Mystique, as a shape-shifter could perfectly gain someone´s trust.
Asking again, how would that connect to Iceman? It´s not fitting canon-wise to him.

Omg I looked up for info right now and I found out / kinda remembered again that in the first movie Mystique even shapeshifted herself into Iceman...!

Combining all that plus me being wary of Pero beforehand I think there´s a good chance that Reborn is right about Pero being Mystique! Don´t forget, this is Super Role Madness after all!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thinking about it, there were two masoning abilities used, it´s hard to believe that they are both pro-town abilities. I mean, I know for sure that there are counterpart abilities existing for both sides, town and maf.
Having two masons for town seems not logic to me, it would turn the balance too much in favour of town.

Also, I know from my own role that roles can be absorbed but your alignment stays the same. I got the complete Nomak role, seeing and being able to use all of his abilities. It´s only natural for me to assume that such an ability can very well exist on mafia side too.
There must be a bigger reason behind that janitoring. My guess is that mafia gets to experience the same thing that happened to me, they see the role(s?) they janitored and can absorb it to use their abilities.

On the other hand I also can see how it would fit for Mystique, as a shape-shifter could perfectly gain someone´s trust.
Asking again, how would that connect to Iceman? It´s not fitting canon-wise to him.

Omg I looked up for info right now and I found out / kinda remembered again that in the first movie Mystique even shapeshifted herself into Iceman...!

Combining all that plus me being wary of Pero beforehand I think there´s a good chance that Reborn is right about Pero being Mystique! Don´t forget, this is Super Role Madness after all!
that's very angleshooty

Worst

Custom title

don't think he's mistique but he's not been very productive imho don't get the vibes of town pero

Status
Not open for further replies.