Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well, it's not Zolo either because he made actions RECENTLY which outweight all those previous actions at the moment. So who you want to vote here?
He sent two amps

Recently means nothing because doom is not a new player and is in game since the beginning.

Only benefit I can give to zolo is that he didn't hesitate in performing actions.

If not zolo then I will go with worst as lynching him is still better as he is venom and is villain

J

Joygirl1

Melkor is now so obviously trying to frame me.

Doom and Rogue are both listed in that ability description Light had, so Rogue can´t be a fake claim for Doom.

I already made a list of how much scum I found and got killed, now you can add Pero to that, I was pushing Pero hard, AFTER Doom had merged the scum teams. Melkor´s theory that I could be Doom doesn´t make any sense. And the reason for that is most likely because he is Doom himself. I wanted to absorb one of Melkor´s abilities, instead my own ability got absorbed.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
He sent two amps

Recently means nothing because doom is not a new player and is in game since the beginning.

Only benefit I can give to zolo is that he didn't hesitate in performing actions.

If not zolo then I will go with worst as lynching him is still better as he is venom and is villain
one amp was done by ekko using my abilities not me

Worst

Custom title
Can someone explain the logic as of why Worst revived Mid out of all the players? like what was the point? there was better options.
i wasn't very active, and wanted to use it on Ratchet since i had used all my protection shots by that time and i also had claimed, i thought i wasn't gonna last longer but it couldn't Revive ratchet since he was Omega'd so i thought that reviving another town would still give us some room to waste Maf's time

Anyways, my time living among you mortals is slowly fading away. I want to take this moment to thank everyone in the game. I personally had alot of fun despite the shenanigan's, some people got irritated by my trolling phase and I just want to say not to take it to heart. At the end of the day, I was just having fun and trolling abit, I can do that in these type of games since it's not really mafia at the end of the day. So no hard feelings for the people who got upset etc.

I want to thank my partner in crime @Yo Tan Wa was a pleasure playing alongside you mate.

I want to thank the host and co host @Ariess and @Kagurashii for the game ^^

My time is coming to an end, I can feel it in my pure green blood. Time is slowly slowing down and I can see the stars and the cosmos, I guess this is a sign for me to ascend back into the heavens where I belong. For my time is coming to an end.

Best of luck for the townies.

The time has come and so have I to walk away from these mortal realms. Until we meet again in the next battlefield.

SK is out ^^

J

Joygirl1

I want to say town was strong this round and in my opinion wouldn´t deserve to lose.
Hope I was finally able to show that I can be a capable player too.
MVP in this round for me is Reborn, he has mad deduction skills, constantly calling out scum and without him we wouldn´t have figured out about Pero being Mystique. (Now all he needs is a quick gender swap and I think he could finally get accepted as husbando sister xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.