Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also down to CFD Muugen btw.

Guy's only contribution this game:

Ask for summaries.
Push Fuji who claimed very early in the game.
His usual banter and trashtalk.

Now asking for summaries is understandable when you don't have much time, so I'm not gonna push him based on that. But his arguing with Fuji leads to nowhere and sounds like CWAC. It's literally not productive in any way.

I'm also down to CFD Muugen btw.

Guy's only contribution this game:

Ask for summaries.
Push Fuji who claimed very early in the game.
His usual banter and trashtalk.

Now asking for summaries is understandable when you don't have much time, so I'm not gonna push him based on that. But his arguing with Fuji leads to nowhere and sounds like CWAC. It's literally not productive in any way.
Yeah but do you think Muu in a scum team would do that? He didnt seem aware of stuff going on in the thread.

J

Joygirl1

Why is TAC not even reacting to possibly being voted off so far? There´s not much time left.
About the claiminig, I kinda startet it by putting Midnight under pressure and then I had to claim for myself because of that damn vampire ability that redirected Mid´s action but I still say that this had to happen and was not a bad move as in the end it lead to us figuring out that Mid has to be town and I hope most realised that I´m town too. YTW had to save himself, the best way to do this is via WU. I admit Baki is probably not able to do this right now, so I don´t know if I shouldn´t switch. It´s not like that I´m townreading TAC either...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway, I can probably say this now. So, Mephistopheles cannot be killed or lynched. He can only be removed from the game via losing R/P/S four times. By my count, he's lost three times, but the first one may not have counted, so he has 1-2 more losses remaining.
Also, his wincn is tied to the souls he gathers. Probably needs X amount to win. I expect it's game-ending.
Anyhow, just keep these in mind. If anyone has an ability that can challenge Mephistopheles, try and amp it to bypass the R/P/S or give you a reroll if you need it, but otherwise just wing it and hope for the best. It appears that he will need to R/P/S every day, so he's at a major disadvantage right now. Also, the two losses he just received cannot be negated in any way possible. It's a perma 2-loss.

Why is TAC not even reacting to possibly being voted off so far? There´s not much time left.
About the claiminig, I kinda startet it by putting Midnight under pressure and then I had to claim for myself because of that damn vampire ability that redirected Mid´s action but I still say that this had to happen and was not a bad move as in the end it lead to us figuring out that Mid has to be town and I hope most realised that I´m town too. YTW had to save himself, the best way to do this is via WU. I admit Baki is probably not able to do this right now, so I don´t know if I shouldn´t switch. It´s not like that I´m townreading TAC either...
You just shaded people for moving to TAC and now are debating doing the same thing

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
26 minutes left.

Bakidou - 6
TAC - 4
Michelle / SoulKiller - 2

Fujishiro - Yo Tan Wa > Unvote > SoulKiller > TAC
Flowa - Yo Tan Wa > unvote > MUUGEN > Charlie > Bakidou > TAC
Peroroncino – Midnight > Unvote > Ekko > unvote > TAC
Michelle - Tobi > Yo Tan Wa > unvote > Joygirl > Bakidou > SoulKiller > TAC

Ratchet – Lord Melkor > unvote > Bakidou
Pot Goblin – Midnight > unvote > Yo Tan Wa > unvote > BakiDou
Charlie – Midnight > unvote > Bakidou
Lord Melkor – Ekkologix> Midnight > unvote > SoulKiller > Bakidou
Joygirl – Midnight > unvote > BakiDou > SoulKiller > BakiDou
Reborn - Bakidou

Hime - SoulKiller > unvote > SoulKiller
Ripped Cal - Midnight > unvote > SoulKiller

Ekkologix – Light > Joygirl > Yo Tan Wa > Light > Yo Tan Wa > Pot Goblin > yo tan wa > Michelle
SoulKiller - Blue > Ekko > Michelle

TAC - Worst > Midnight
T-Pein – Light > Midnight > unvote> Joygirl > Blue > Unvote > Yo Tan Wa
Worst - Ekko
AlwaysMind - Fujishiro
Midnight - MUUGEN
Nana – Ekkologix > Unvote > SoulKiller > Light
-------------------------------
Yo Tan Wa – Ekkologix > Light > unvote
Arondight – Midnight > unvote
Wakanda - Midnight > unvote
Tobi – Midnight > unvote