Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it, but Flowa may probably just be stalling for time because she might not be able to fulfill her wincon if the game ends too early. Sorry very much, husbando sis.

Today Zoro seems to get lynched but when the game doesn´t end - and I don´t think it will be that easy - who else could fit as remaining scum then. Even Emilia is most likely to be confirmed as Ghost Rider by now if I´m right?
Aries told me Galactus will still appear, so I can still challenge him and win. I just want every information on the table to make sure scums go down and Town doesn't eat itself out of paranoia. I've seen that in the Genshin game I hosted. Town almost won and then they went on a mislynch streak at the end and lost to Cult.

J

Joygirl1

Yes i also knew that but i wasn't into gamesolving and EoD timing were bad for me so i left it to SK back then. That's why my abilities are also under Charles wu
Meh, you could have helped to clear husbando sis Nana.

Well, we all are waiting for Zolo to flip.
Reborn has been very good with his deduction skills this and he is currently the player I trust most. This combined with my own suspicions leads me to Pero next. We will most likely have to get Mystique and the culted vampire, for the latter we have a few players that we can cross off the list but Pero would fit to both of those, Iceman and Mystique can both be culted. With having him in my mind beforehand as one of my suspects he would be the player that I would suggest to go for next.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
According to Reborn he could still target Mystique, no?

@Reborn .
My ability suppose to Target mafia.

I went with magneto.

But then I got result on ratchet which cal as Magento.

So Aries switched my ability to target anti town roles and not just Mafia and he gave me this list because he said Mafia is already on its last leg.

Your targets you can target

Mystique, Kingpin, Mephisto, Dark Phoenix, Culted Role, Dr. Doom

I picked Doom to challenge.

Roles who were flipped after this were - Magneto/ Memphis/Kingpin and BM(Nana's role)

So, yeah I have all the reasons to believe Mystique is alive right now.

Now only two people who aren't adding up - TAC and Pero.
Tac could be indie

With regards to pero I already said,

Iceman abilities were in WU but before Mitchelle was killed and janitored by purple mafia.

After, Michelle getting killed I didn't see iceman performing action and pero claimed iceman. This adds up as pero being mystique because Mystique works along with Magento (purple Mafia who janitored Mitchelle)

Also, why iceman who was performing action every phase suddenly went silent and no action was performed this phase?

Also, pero pushing muugen is meh because muugen was green purple.

And, doom merger WU came after muugen was outed.

My ability suppose to Target mafia.

I went with magneto.

But then I got result on ratchet which cal as Magento.

So Aries switched my ability to target anti town roles and not just Mafia and he gave me this list because he said Mafia is already on its last leg.

Your targets you can target

Mystique, Kingpin, Mephisto, Dark Phoenix, Culted Role, Dr. Doom

I picked Doom to challenge.

Roles who were flipped after this were - Magneto/ Memphis/Kingpin and BM(Nana's role)

So, yeah I have all the reasons to believe Mystique is alive right now.

Now only two people who aren't adding up - TAC and Pero.
Tac could be indie

With regards to pero I already said,

Iceman abilities were in WU but before Mitchelle was killed and janitored by purple mafia.

After, Michelle getting killed I didn't see iceman performing action and pero claimed iceman. This adds up as pero being mystique because Mystique works along with Magento (purple Mafia who janitored Mitchelle)

Also, why iceman who was performing action every phase suddenly went silent and no action was performed this phase?

Also, pero pushing muugen is meh because muugen was green purple.

And, doom merger WU came after muugen was outed.
@Peroroncino you won't want my lynch redirect on ya would ya, perform some actions for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.