Status
Not open for further replies.
@Joygirl @hime @Yo Tan Wa @SoulKiller @Zolo @QueenEmilia @Reborn

i have nothing against u guys lol. i was a survivor and could win with you. but that was boring lol

i asked aries to drop my ability to win with town and join doom instead to help keep mafia in the game. just to neutralize it more

i wanted to help the losing side and prolong the game to awaken galactus

just playing for fun. i hope u guys dont take any offense to it. i was an indie who was a vampire. i really dont owe town anything lmao. i get to do what i want

winning with town wud be boring. im sure u understand my reasoning here. you shud be happy i made the game more challenging for town by adding an extra layer of chaos.

town played good. there is no denying that. wp every1
No need to justify yourself mate, you were a survivor and played with having fun as your priority. I am pretty sure none of us take anything to heart here, for the exception of one player lol.

ggwp mate ^^

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Can I see your Mephisto role?

And I was Godfather again (after I ceased to be hostile indie day 3 and formed final Mafia).
It think it's fate that you always get GF in games xD

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Well it is unfortunate for the players who died today before the win con could be achieved I couldn't really tell you guys what would happen if Galactus lost then peeps would have just stopped playing and waited for the venom and Galactus showdown. The game still had to go on, and that includes the players who got targeted with kills today
can u make me lose alone and allow the rest to win?

emi zolo ripped ultra etc lol

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
btw thowards the end of this i started to say some random bs as usual

the " i'm in a different timeline " thing was all bs i don't even know what that was supposed to mean

i don't know Venom's wincon so the " i can win with anyone " was also a bunch of crap and i didn't lost Cable for all i know i was still town

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Mephisto's role

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
@Lord Melkor

Mephistopheles-Hostile Indie

(Mutant Assist) Blackheart: Challenge the Ghost Rider to R/P/S. If you win role block him and take him off your win con. If you lose negate the result

Win con: Beat 5 players and "the Ghost Rider" in
r/p/s and obtain their souls to win the game

(If you lose 4 times in r/p/s you will leave the game)

(Vessel Possession) Target any player and take control of their role for a cycle. You will appear as their role and they will appear as hostile indie. Works three times

(Deal with the Devil) Target any player each dayphase and face them in r/p/s. If you win take their "soul". If you lose give them a random one shot ability or amp

(Hell Dimension ) You cannot be role blocked, killed, super killed or lynched only Omega Killed or disappear via not winning your win con

(Demon Lord) You have following one shots
-Make a fake write up
-Heal any player from any status ailment and inflict a worse status ailment the following cycle
-Reuse Deal with the devil a second time
-If you lose Deal with the Devil negate the result
-Make a fake Lie Detect
-Revive any anti town player for a cycle

btw thowards the end of this i started to say some random bs as usual

the " i'm in a different timeline " thing was all bs i don't even know what that was supposed to mean

i don't know Venom's wincon so the " i can win with anyone " was also a bunch of crap and i didn't lost Cable for all i know i was still town

What's a world eating abomination against you, me and TAC anyway :endthis:.

@Joygirl @hime @Yo Tan Wa @SoulKiller @Zolo @QueenEmilia @Reborn

i have nothing against u guys lol. i was a survivor and could win with you. but that was boring lol

i asked aries to drop my ability to win with town and join doom instead to help keep mafia in the game. just to neutralize it more

i wanted to help the losing side and prolong the game to awaken galactus

just playing for fun. i hope u guys dont take any offense to it. i was an indie who was a vampire. i really dont owe town anything lmao. i get to do what i want

winning with town wud be boring. im sure u understand my reasoning here. you shud be happy i made the game more challenging for town by adding an extra layer of chaos.

town played good. there is no denying that. wp every1
its all good ekko :pepemwai:
ur decision did end up costing u tho lol

J

Joygirl1

My Rogue role:

Rogue-Town

(Power Absorption) Target any player and absorb one random ability for the cycle

(Life Force Absorption) When a player is about to be lynched you can activate this and absorb their full role. Works once per game

The absorbed Nomak role Light had:

Nomak-Hostile Indie

Win con: Take over with your reapers cult

Mutant Assist: The Reapers: You and your cult can reuse Mutant assist a second time

(Reaper Virus) Target any player and cult them. works three times (This has no effect on Magneto, Dr. Doom, Green Goblin, Spiderman, Wolverine, Blade, Rogue, Ghost Rider, Quick Silver. If you target Deacon Frost it will Omega Kill him. )

(Super Vampire) You are super Bulletproof, you have a 50% of surviving a super kill. can only be omega killed or lynched

(Neurotoxin) Target any player and paralyze/weaken them for the cycle

(Eli Damaskinos) You have the following one shots
-Challenge a player to R/p/s for their mutant assist (past)
-Challenge a player to R/p/s for their mutant assist (Present)
-Challenge a player to R/p/s for their mutant assist (Future)
-Challenge a player to R/p/s for their Stan Lee one shot
-Reuse Eli Damaskinos

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
@Joygirl I was the one to direct Midnight's ability back at him with the vampire ability. Sorry bout that
:jackaugh:

@Ekkologix I sadly botched my cop scan by revealing it in a bad way. I was trying the jobbers back together by culting you and @Worst. I don't know what I was thinking when I gave my results like that. I scanned you to see if you had a strong role or not or if it would be possible to cult you.
:peperain:

Status
Not open for further replies.