Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Did you really had the omega kill each phase? The failed superkill on you day 3 was me too.
No, I had not. Look at my role.
I played that Reaper Virus ability completely in the opposite way that it was intended xD
It was more like a warning for Light to be careful not to target Deacon Frost because he was the only player that would have gotten omegakilled if it was used on him. So I went searching for Deacon Frost and hit the bullseye to nuke Ultra, on all other roles it would ever have turned them into reapers or - in your case, as Doom was one of the characters that were immune to it - nothing would have happened.
Wow, never knew that a kill on me failed until now. That passive absorbed Nomak ability with that 50 % chance of a superkill failing on me saved me here^^

I also didn’t bother hitting easier targets like wakanda or hime or other inactives wary game cause I was trying to get town to waste their killshots on them like how I made hime shoot tobi hahh classic.

even in our scum chat I had worst as a main person I wanted to kill early game and turns out he’s the reason the remaining players won. 🤷🏻‍♂️
i actually had my kill on u, im such a dumbass for switching argh

Status
Not open for further replies.