Coronavirus : Pandemic Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
China's death toll is definitely much higher than Italy. It's already been reported that individuals who tried to speak up vanished. Revolutionist have also claimed that many people who got the virus were removed from society without any treatment and died. The whole world blames China for the pandemic and China are trying to come off as more efficient than everyone else. China is under a dictatorship after all. Blind loyalty or death.

Damn chip inside your skin naw hell people will allow themselves to be tracked .
It says you can be sent to jail for refusing. They are also in talks of an internet shut down for better modification and monitoring. America is aiming to be more self dependent and getting rid of cash, but that means less freedom for the people. Everything would have to be done online which means the government obviously needs more control over it.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
-Reports of America thinking of getting rid of cash and going all in with digital currency
-5G towers are being made
-Bill Gates's ID2020 microchip
-bill going through Congress that destroyes end-to-end encryption(again easily allowing the government to find out who you are and easily track you)
-the bill will make search engines and internet providers responsible for what you say, forcing censorship
-US quarantine expected within a week(will last at least 3 weeks)
-Talks of an internet shut down(aka complete isolation and no way to protest)
-backdoor for every major software app
-US states implementing more gun ban laws
-Possible martial law(just rumors)

I hate my country...

-Reports of America thinking of getting rid of cash and going all in with digital currency
-bill going through Congress that destroyes end-to-end encryption(again easily allowing the government to find out who you are and easily track you)
-the bill will make search engines and internet providers responsible for what you say, forcing censorship

I hate my country...
It's inevitable dude .

-My country is on total lockdown currently.

-Closed borders....just few hours ago the president said that even if they Peruvian they will no be able to return.

-Curfew of 8pm to 5am.

-You only can go out to replenish resources (it's advised that only 1 person does such).
Or to work but if you are part of the main services only(health , first necessity food, banks , electricity,etc).

And more...

Rough weeks mate be ready.

Peru here

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yes. With the quarantine, no protests in the streets making online a person's only form of communication. Big sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google etc already implemented new censorship guidelines and with the internet shut down, TV aka the news will be the only source of info, feeding you BS while the government work their magic.

I'm still adamant about NOT getting a chip shoved under my skin if they're serious about it. Bill Gates can go imitate Steve Jobs.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Is there a single person who would willingly do that to themselves, aside the one who promotes it for years?
With how they're advertising it, yes. It's being marketed as a certificate for those who tested negative for coronavirus. If you refuse the chip, no evidence that you are negative which will obviously shun you from society, as many will avoid you. They are using fear to get the job done.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
With how they're advertising it, yes. It's being marketed as a certificate for those who tested negative for coronavirus. If you refuse the chip, no evidence that you are negative which will obviously shun you from society, as many will avoid you. They are using fear to get the job done.
Educated people of 21st century should be able to see through that...

I hate my country...
As I said before, new world order yo....

Status
Not open for further replies.