Coronavirus : Pandemic Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Trump wants people to start work by easter lmao to late.According to WHO this is super spreader disease.

He is bringing america to doom. People have elected a racist and clown. He must be jailed for the crimesof letting people die , i am starting to think to think end of trump has already started.

Trump wants people to start work by easter lmao to late.According to WHO this is super spreader disease.

He is bringing america to doom. People have elected a racist and clown. He must be jailed for the crimesof letting people die , i am starting to think to think end of trump has already started.
We were taught in Canada that Russia actually elects the American President

damn what's happening to the US... just saw the news the numbers have suddenly skyrocketed especially in NY??
stay safe nakama everywhere...
I live in cali which was where the first case of covid-19 in the states hit. we have been on partial lockdown since then in early febuary in a couple counties, and on full lockdown past 2 weeks bar essential jobs.
at moment cali is sitting at 2227 cases with 40mil plus people. I take that as a positive.
ny in comparison with less people has almost 25k cases alone.
Ny failed to do so
lockdown works. stay the fuck home
if you can folks.

The number of cases value is useless. No one knows how many people have it. That's just confirmed cases. Most aren't tested.

Only number of deaths is accurate, because deaths are hard to ignore.

How unlucky can a man be? Talking about prince Charles.

Anyway the problem could be Brazil. Bojo come back on the tracks when reality slapped him and so will Trump but what about Bolsonaro? Today he defined the virus a little flu despite what is happening worldwide and he is planning nothing to prevent the coming storm. Governors and other national figueres have started to take counter measures on their own and he is even threating to change the nornality of democracy to be able to do as he wants.

How unlucky can a man be? Talking about prince Charles.

Anyway the problem could be Brazil. Bojo come back on the tracks when reality slapped him and so will Trump but what about Bolsonaro? Today he defined the virus a little flu despite what is happening worldwide and he is planning nothing to prevent the coming storm. Governors and other national figueres have started to take counter measures on their own and he is even threating to change the nornality of democracy to be able to do as he wants.
Charles times up like White beard . Time for the new royal era

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Based on Baba Wanga he suffers from a bain cancer, Trump is puppeteered by 3GPP, Microsoft and Chinese health companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.