Questions & Mysteries Correct translation of the databook about Vista vs Mihawk.

The manga never said that Kaido or Big Mom have poor or average CoO.
Ok I get what you're trying to say now, im not talking about confirmed, but rather have shown that they dont have elite CoO such
How this contradict the fact that FS is superior to Rayleigh’s CoO?
The only time kaido has come close to speedblitizng luffy, was his special thunder bauga which got dodge.
For the simple fact that the manga also told us that CoO is not enough to dodge, you need your body to be fast enough. WB was in a weaken state therefore Kizaru out speeding him has nothing to do with WB CoO not being good enough.
Realize that WB in a much more weaken state was still capable of dodging sakazuki fastest magma attack, if he wasn't his whole head would've been gone, Kizaru didn't just out-speed him, WB sneak attack kizaru so fast you can see the suprise text ontop of kizaru. but he still out-reacts him whilst a much more worsen shape WB can keep up with akainu.

@nik87 Kaido not tough, you realize you've mistaken his recovery with his durability?

His durablity allows him to be stabbed by people like o-kiku

Whilst his recovery help him recovery from attacks

I have seen multiple people discussing about the right translation of the databook who talks about Vista and Mihawk.
I'm referring to this:

I'll send the right translation alongside an explation of stuff.
so ... Vista was a good match for Mihawk

something that we all said and should be count as a bad hype compare to let's say Kaido's feat so far

Mihawk fandom ... please stop justifying Mihawk Vs Vista ... it's POINTLESS
just wait for better and more feats from Mihawk
and this will be forgotten

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mihawk fandom ... please stop justifying Mihawk Vs Vista ... it's POINTLESS
There is nothing to justify in there. Vista's swordsmanship is good enough to fight against WSS, just like swordsmanship of East Blue Zoro is good enough since it hasnt changed. AKA Vista's and East Blue Zoro's swordsmanship is good enough to fight Shanks as well.
Easier to understand now?
Question, Zoro won't even get a chance to attack Blackbeard, his superior luffy will fight him
Zoro would kill Blackbeard too fast, that's why Luffy fights him.

Ok I get what you're trying to say now, im not talking about confirmed, but rather have shown that they dont have elite CoO such

The only time kaido has come close to speedblitizng luffy, was his special thunder bauga which got dodge.

Realize that WB in a much more weaken state was still capable of dodging sakazuki fastest magma attack, if he wasn't his whole head would've been gone, Kizaru didn't just out-speed him, WB sneak attack kizaru so fast you can see the suprise text ontop of kizaru. but he still out-reacts him whilst a much more worsen shape WB can keep up with akainu.
So it is your interpretation and not a fact.

You do realize that if Kaido had hit Luffy several times without Luffy being able to react to him, it is because Kaido speedblitz him?

He did not completely dodge it which is why he lose half of his head. And Akainu « fastest » magma attack (which is baseless by the way) is slower than Kizaru laser beam.

By the way, i just re-read the interaction between Kizaru and WB, and Kizaru was able to hit WB with his laser beams because WB was not focus on him but on Luffy at that time. Therefore Kizaru did not outspeed him.

You do realize that if Kaido had hit Luffy several times without Luffy being able to react to him, it is because Kaido speedblitz him?
Yes, But what if he partially hit him?
He did not completely dodge it which is why he lose half of his head. And Akainu « fastest » magma attack (which is baseless by the way) is slower than Kizaru laser beam.
Agree, im just saying he was still capable of dodging top tier attacks.
By the way, i just re-read the interaction between Kizaru and WB, and Kizaru was able to hit WB with his laser beams because WB was not focus on him but on Luffy at that time. Therefore Kizaru did not outspeed him.
Whitebeard was focused on him, the whole point of WB fighting kizaru was because he was trying to stop him from going to luffy, which he succeeded but got out-sped even with his CoO and capable combat reactions.

Yes, But what if he partially hit him?

Agree, im just saying he was still capable of dodging top tier attacks.

Whitebeard was focused on him, the whole point of WB fighting kizaru was because he was trying to stop him from going to luffy, which he succeeded but got out-sped even with his CoO and capable combat reactions.
He hit Luffy fully with Ragnarok. Luffy saw the attack coming but was unable to dodge it or even to protect himself from it.

No he was not focus on him. It was not a fight.
WB sneak attacked Kizaru when the letter was aiming for the plateform. Kizaru used his logia power to dodge the attack. After that WB was focus on Luffy. Kizaru then came back in human form and hit WB, who was looking at Luffy, with his laser beam.