General & Others Cp-0 are offically a joke.

Cp0 getting their ass beat by Whitebeard’s 16th commander is the last thing I expected this arc. Not saying Izo is weak or that Wb’s crew is ranked in strength, but he’s not even hyped to being one of the strongest guys and these are the elites among cipher pol apparently. Good for him though.
Wouldn't even mind Izo being able to beat them, but a half dead Izo like bruh

CP0 are just overrated by the fandom

They are strong but they were never hype to be on the same level as groups like the Shichibukais, Marines or Yonko crews... People thinking they are all comparable to Yonko commanders is a complete joke
:kailaugh::kailaugh:

I expect most of their members to be weaker than the Tobi Roppo... The Masked Guys probably around that level but that is about it.

Instead of crying about CP0 not being God tier, put some respect on Izo and Drake strength.

Are you fucking shitting me? Why would the gorosei not send the strongest cp0 dealing with the yonko?
Uhh.... What? Those guys were on Wano meeting with Orochi for a weapons deal. When they arrived there was no "dealing with the Yonko" scenario going on.

They just happened to be there, so they were the ones given the orders. Their backup is sitting off the coast of Wano right now.

Uhh.... What? Those guys were on Wano meeting with Orochi for a weapons deal. When they arrived there was no "dealing with the Yonko" scenario going on.

They just happened to be there, so they were the ones given the orders. Their backup is sitting off the coast of Wano right now.
Bro the gorosei gave them order to kill monkey d luffy who is equally fighting with kaido. The gorosei are a bunch of idiots if they expect weaklongs to beat someone who is fighting kaido on his level:milaugh:

Now say Wano is disasterclass

What sense does it make to sacrifice some of your best intel getting members for battles they will never win?
What sense did it make to turn your extremely powerful, now 100 percent obedient Cyborg into a Donkey ride for the entirety of Mariejois? The Celestial Dragons give no fucks about anyone but themselves.