General & Others Crew duos + a standout

Color spread shows all the right hand men (excluding the world government ones) but not necessarily the strongest characters "under" each captain
:kayneshrug:

Oden > rayleigh and scopper
Ben > lucky and yasopp
Yamato > king and queen
Katakuri > smoothie and cracker
Killer > heat and wire
Alive Ace > marco and jozu
Arguably teach was Marco and jozu level pre df and yami teach > Marco and jozu​
Sabo > kuma and ivankov
Bepo > penguin and shachi
Low key hopefully law eventually recruits someone stronger than at least base bepoπŸ—Ώ​
Even for if oden was able to become shogun it likely would have had the same pattern. Not a pirate crew but neither are the revsπŸ—Ώ
Adult momo > kinemon and denjiro

Need to know more about the blackbeard pirates but either
Shiryu > ??? and ??? or kuzan > shiryu and ???

As for the strawhats either
Zoro > sanji and jinbe or ??? > zoro and sanji
  • Zoro will still be stronger than every other character above tho in order to become the next wss
  • Tho i dont think anyone would be allowed to be stronger than sanji and especially zoro during the presnt time. Post pirate king luffy years later maybe

As to why imo ray, marco, and king were made the right hands if they weren't the strongest character under their captains
  • Ray was with roger long before oden came into the picture (like around 20 years before). Its not like roger would ever just demote rayleigh even if he somehow found 20 people stronger
  • As for marco oden left the wbp and died so he was basically next in line. Then with ace joining he was soon to get surpassing but i doubt even when ace got noticeably stronger that whitebeards the type to just take Marco's role/title away
  • For king hes been around longer and yamato refuses to officially join. Tho kaido does seem like the type of dude to automatically make yamato hi his right hand if he could

Color spread shows all the right hand men (excluding the world government ones) but not necessarily the strongest characters "under" each captain
:kayneshrug:

Oden > rayleigh and scopper
Ben > lucky and yasopp
Yamato > king and queen
Katakuri > smoothie and cracker
Killer > heat and wire
Alive Ace > marco and jozu
Arguably teach was Marco and jozu level pre df and yami teach > Marco and jozu​
Sabo > kuma and ivankov
Bepo > penguin and shachi
Low key hopefully law eventually recruits someone stronger than at least base bepoπŸ—Ώ​
Even for if oden was able to become shogun it likely would have had the same pattern. Not a pirate crew but neither are the revsπŸ—Ώ
Adult momo > kinemon and denjiro

Need to know more about the blackbeard pirates but either
Shiryu > ??? and ??? or kuzan > shiryu and ???

As for the strawhats either
Zoro > sanji and jinbe or ??? > zoro and sanji
  • Zoro will still be stronger than every other character above tho in order to become the next wss
  • Tho i dont think anyone would be allowed to be stronger than sanji and especially zoro during the presnt time. Post pirate king luffy years later maybe

As to why imo ray, marco, and king were made the right hands if they weren't the strongest character under their captains
  • Ray was with roger long before oden came into the picture (like around 20 years before). Its not like roger would ever just demote rayleigh even if he somehow found 20 people stronger
  • As for marco oden left the wbp and died so he was basically next in line. Then with ace joining he was soon to get surpassing but i doubt even when ace got noticeably stronger that whitebeards the type to just take Marco's role/title away
  • For king hes been around longer and yamato refuses to officially join. Tho kaido does seem like the type of dude to automatically make yamato hi his right hand if he could
Ray>Oden stop the cap.
Yamato not apart of the beast pirates
Ace was not stronger than Marco
Yami teach left the crew it doesn't exist

If it's about ranking and not power level, shouldn't Jesus Burgess be on there instead of Shiryu? I think Ace and Oden (and Vergo) are the wildcards.
Post automatically merged:

I'd put Ace and Oden below Marco and Rayleigh respectively, but they're pretty close to them in power level. No doubt above the average number threes.

Ray>Oden stop the cap.
Yamato not apart of the beast pirates
Ace was not stronger than Marco
Yami teach left the crew it doesn't exist
  1. Nothing puts ray over oden
  2. Which is why hes not on the spread but yamato was still under kaido's control pre luffy. And kaido has been trying to force kaido into the roll for the past 20 plus years
  3. Yeah thats why i said alive ace
    • Pre yami teach was still likely in Marco and jozu's range
If it's about ranking and not power level, shouldn't Jesus Burgess be on there instead of Shiryu? I think Ace and Oden (and Vergo) are the wildcards.
Cause the blackbeard seemed to rank his crew similar to how whitebeard did it. With the second division being the most important
  1. Newgate made oden his "brother" 2nd division captain
    • Later ace took the role
    • Teach himself probably could have taken it too based on what ace said but turned it down
  2. Teach made shiryu his standout guy take it

Cause the blackbeard seemed to rank his crew similar to how whitebeard did it. With the second division being the most important
  1. Newgate made oden his "brother" 2nd division captain
    • Later ace took the role
    • Teach himself probably could have taken it too based on what ace said but turned it down
  2. Teach made shiryu his standout guy take it
Shouldn't Ace be there over Marco?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
I would be really surprised if Shiryu was the "right hand man" of BB.
When Burgess is complaining about Aokiji, BB says that he's "like Shiryu".
Pretty sure the og BBP are the most loyals, and dont fully trust the people from Impel Down.
But in the end, he would just be an exception to the "right hand theme", but would fit the "2nd strongest".

Oden is a "filler" character.
He's more like "Law allying himself with Luffy".
The "he was a nakama" thing is just for "wholesome" purposes.
I see a lot of people trying to put him abive rayleigh, but I dont see half of these people ranking him inside WB's crew.
For exemple. You talk about Ace on WB's crew, but doesnt put Oden there as well.
Let this character fucking vanish already.
:beckmoji: