D Gray Man Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last flower game I wasnt allowed to post every other 2 days. I was worker A.

[Passive Ability - Always Together] - They are always together. As such, the role is shared by three different players, working cyclincal. The first cycle, Worker A is active. Only he may post and vote in the thread and use his ability. The second cycle, worker B. The third cycle Worker C. After that, it starts again. This role will only be revealed once all workers are dead. If any of the workers get killed, their respective ability will be lost for the remainder of the game and the worker will be moved up in rotation.

Last flower game I wasnt allowed to post every other 2 days. I was worker A.

[Passive Ability - Always Together] - They are always together. As such, the role is shared by three different players, working cyclincal. The first cycle, Worker A is active. Only he may post and vote in the thread and use his ability. The second cycle, worker B. The third cycle Worker C. After that, it starts again. This role will only be revealed once all workers are dead. If any of the workers get killed, their respective ability will be lost for the remainder of the game and the worker will be moved up in rotation.
:emohiyo: This won‘t be a thing anymore.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Still never understood how to play this game lol. I tried one time and @TheAncientCenturion killed me on turn 1. Lol
Imagine that loving Admirals is what makes you good. But there are some that love Yonkos, they are scum and you nees to hunt them down. But they are tricky, they pretend they love Admirals too so you need to be detective on their ass and figure who fakes it

Status
Not open for further replies.