Chapter Discussion "Damn it's impossible to fight here!"

Mixed feelings here.
1- Damn, look at the size of Aramaki in that last page. He's pretty cool.
2- He's being nerfed for the sake of the plot, that's very obvious.Oda wants us to know the admirals aren't murdering their revo opponents "because plot".
But- Can't he win a fight by fine tuning his powers and using haki? Can he really not adapt? Oda handled this in a way that still feels disappointing.

I don't understand why marine fans still thinks that Aramaki isn't a clown, this is what Aramaki achieved so far:

not just getting overwhelmed by Morley, but he got threatened by that celestial dragon and he started sweating already and couldn't do anything about it lol.

even though he was the last introduced Admiral, this clown is already the most humiliated one.
His portrayal was probably the strongest of all characters in the verse. He walked into Wano like a chad, ready to take on an alliance that took down two Yonko, and on his way he folded the entire beast pirate crew with ease.

All the stuff you showing is so irrelevant. Greenbull is a troll, he likes to play with his opponents or overreact sometimes - thats his character. He was never actually damaged or in danger even once. Even the Red Hair pirates he didnt fear, he just said thats not the right circumstance to fight them ("at least not now") as he's already about to take on a huge alliance.

My question since the start is, when the CDs reach such levels of arrogance to the point of threatening an Admiral, does it mean they have an even more powerful figure/s backing them up to "execute and hang the Admirals" in case the Admirals disobey? I tend to think it does mean that, otherwise the CDs wouldnt dare to treat an Admiral like dat.

Sengoku tolda us that the CD's only didn't get rid of Garp from badmouthing then simply because of his popularity and achievements.

Imagine an Admiral if he knocks out one CD.

My question since the start is, when the CDs reach such levels of arrogance to the point of threatening an Admiral, does it mean they have an even more powerful figure/s backing them up to "execute and hang the Admirals" in case the Admirals disobey? I tend to think it does mean that, otherwise the CDs wouldnt dare to treat an Admiral like dat.
They don’t need someone higher, they literally assume all humans and creatures are merely alive to be tools of entertainment and slaves of the CDs. They don’t give a shit what Ryos rank is because he’s still just a human and his life is in the CDs hands.

No, the cope is trying to say that something that 3 people have already said it's not true because you don't like it for your personal reasons.
As I said, Ryo and the other 2 characters have already said what the situation is like, there is absolutely nothing to prove lol.

Also, as you can see neither Fuji nor Ryo attack a single time; that is how much they could fight.
Why does Fuji has his sword out and why is Ryo in Golem form if according to you, they are not fighting :choppawhat:

You mean when Queen put Big Mom to sleep? And we all saw what a huge fraud Queen was. Greenbull negged him + King btw.

- You mean when Big Mom was completely distracted and mentally weakened? And still, Queen couldn't spill a drop of her blood despite possibly weighing tons. You have to ask yourself, if it did that to Big Mom, whose durability is only next to Kaido's, since she can't be hurt with mere blades or punches like Shanks, Aokiji, and Garp, what would it do to a distracted Greenbull?

- Well, if anything, the Revo just exposed how nerfed Queen and King really were. After all, Shanks said the victors were tired, so the losing side had to be in a worse state. It's not surprising, though, since Admirals are so fond of cheap shots.

Sengoku tolda us that the CD's only didn't get rid of Garp from badmouthing then simply because of his popularity and achievements.

Imagine an Admiral if he knocks out one CD.
They don’t need someone higher, they literally assume all humans and creatures are merely alive to be tools of entertainment and slaves of the CDs. They don’t give a shit what Ryos rank is because he’s still just a human and his life is in the CDs hands.
I mean what can some unshaved coomer CDs do to even begin to have a chance to "hang" an Admiral without someone stronger to back their words up? How is Ryo's life in their hands, when Ryokugyu can just suck up all their nutrition dry to the bones and they wouldnt be able to do a single thing?

I mean what can some unshaved coomer CDs do to even begin to have a chance to "hang" an Admiral without someone stronger to back their words up? How is Ryo's life in their hands, when Ryokugyu can just suck up all their nutrition dry to the bones and they wouldnt be able to do a single thing?
It's possible they'd just expect Akainu to arrange it or whatever. They don't think "a simple admiral" would fight back against them.

But I do think these holy knights, god knights or whatever are actually strong enough to hung Aramaki on the CDs orders. They were mentioned to be involved in the reverie incident so it's possible we will see them next chapter when the flashback continues.

It’s because they have 3 admirals at their backing. And with Ryo dead they think they can just replace him.

I don't understand why marine fans still thinks that Aramaki isn't a clown, this is what Aramaki achieved so far:

not just getting overwhelmed by Morley, but he got threatened by that celestial dragon and he started sweating already and couldn't do anything about it lol.

even though he was the last introduced Admiral, this clown is already the most humiliated one.

It's like Oda purposefully made him to clown the admiral's fans. His best feat is beating two nerfed commanders on life support.

Last edited:
You think like they know what they can't or can do.

The Gorosei could order Akainu to deploy another Admiral.

I do not think Holy Knights are strong.
Otherwise one would be among Saturn.

They just are that ridiculous.
Akainu or any other Gorosei would never "hang" Aramaki when the Gorosei themselves were crying at the loss of Kuzan.

His portrayal was probably the strongest of all characters in the verse. He walked into Wano like a chad, ready to take on an alliance that took down two Yonko, and on his way he folded the entire beast pirate crew with ease.

All the stuff you showing is so irrelevant. Greenbull is a troll, he likes to play with his opponents or overreact sometimes - thats his character. He was never actually damaged or in danger even once. Even the Red Hair pirates he didnt fear, he just said thats not the right circumstance to fight them ("at least not now") as he's already about to take on a huge alliance.
no, just because he defeated weakened King & Queen doesn't mean he has the strongest portrayal, he was stopped by Momo, Momo was asking Yamato not to interfere, he wanted to take him down by himself, it only means he was a training material for Momo.
GB was going to take on the alliance because he is an idiot, he overestimated himself, he couldn't even beat Momo, how could he beat the alliance??.

- You mean when Big Mom was completely distracted and mentally weakened? And still, Queen couldn't spill a drop of her blood despite possibly weighing tons. You have to ask yourself, if it did that to Big Mom, whose durability is only next to Kaido's, since she can't be hurt with mere blades or punches like Shanks, Aokiji, and Garp, what would it do to a distracted Greenbull?
Dont come with bs excuses. Having negative iq and a weak psycho is part of a characters' strength. Big Mom is a liability for herself and her own crew (see WCI were she was about to destroy her own country and die if she didnt get a special cake...).

Also it was not me who brought this point up, you did. And I know why, cause Big Mom got trolled so hard by Oda and her name completely destroyed left and right, that the best Feat one can name is her thowing the fraud Queen through some buildings (no damage dealt). In case you frogot, Greenbull made Queen and King has bitch.

- Well, if anything, the Revo just exposed how nerfed Queen and King really were. After all, Shanks said the victors were tired, so the losing side had to be in a worse state. It's not surprising, though, since Admirals are so fond of cheap shots.
Thats such a hypocrit conclusion, its ridiculous you are blinded in bias you dont even realize it. I swear if Greenbull was Big Mom and Big Mom Greenbull, you would 100% wank Big Mom to the moon and claim Greenbull aint even worthy to be a Yc1...

Clearly, ancient zoan users almost fully if not fully recovered from a fight after having a whole week rest time. Did you forget the recovery abilities of Zoans? Oda made that clear with the beasts in Impel Down. Also a week is even for regular humans in the OP verse a lot. You base your speculations on bias, I do on logic.

Oda doesent care that much about powerlevels like some of us do. He is story driven. At the same time he made sure to show that the Admirals are heavily nerfed and "cant fight" properly in that circumstance. Stop interprating too much into it. And also wait till we see more than only 3-4 panels lmao.

Dont come with bs excuses. Having negative iq and a weak psycho is part of a characters' strength. Big Mom is a liability for herself and her own crew (see WCI were she was about to destroy her own country and die if she didnt get a special cake...).

Also it was not me who brought this point up, you did. And I know why, cause Big Mom got trolled so hard by Oda and her name completely destroyed left and right, that the best Feat one can name is her thowing the fraud Queen through some buildings (no damage dealt). In case you frogot, Greenbull made Queen and King has bitch.

So according to your logic Big Mom wasn't nerfed because of her mental illness? She is just weaker than Queen right? Saying someone who didn't know what was coming his way, was hit off guard is an excuse? Talking about Whitebeard old age and illness is just an excuse? He was not nerfed am I right ? Do you know what it means to be nerfed? Let me help you since I was comparing the performance of two nerfed top tier.

Thats such a hypocrit conclusion, its ridiculous you are blinded in bias you dont even realize it. I swear if Greenbull was Big Mom and Big Mom Greenbull, you would 100% wank Big Mom to the moon and claim Greenbull aint even worthy to be a Yc1...

Clearly, ancient zoan users almost fully if not fully recovered from a fight after having a whole week rest time. Did you forget the recovery abilities of Zoans? Oda made that clear with the beasts in Impel Down. Also a week is even for regular humans in the OP verse a lot. You base your speculations on bias, I do on logic.

Oda doesent care that much about powerlevels like some of us do. He is story driven. At the same time he made sure to show that the Admirals are heavily nerfed and "cant fight" properly in that circumstance. Stop interprating too much into it. And also wait till we see more than only 3-4 panels lmao.

LMAO so their bandages were just for show and Shanks remark was wrong ?? And I'm the one being biased:kaidowhat:

Did you forget Marco, Yamato and Luffy are MYTHICAL Zoan, a class higher than ancient zoan but were covered in bandages a week after the war? At least they had all their limbs and weapons, the same can't be said about King and Queen. Beside, the Impel Down beast were AWAKENED just like Luffy, not the case with King and Queen. And somehow I'm the one not using logic. :lawsigh:

Last edited: