โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ty for the tag!

Dope chapter. I really like that everyone in the gang gets focus, and also that the fights are not one-dimensional.
Guess next chapter we'll see Ayase!
Yeah a very dope chapter.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I also liked that it didn't feel too short even though there was little dialogue. Great manga, I'm glad I picked it up!
Nice. I've been reading it weekly from almost the start of it. It has some weird parts like the balls thing lol, but overall it's awesome.

Nice. I've been reading it weekly from almost the start of it. It has some weird parts like the balls thing lol, but overall it's awesome.
Yeah, "schlong" and "golden nuts" fixation is a little weird, but I guess the author was too tired of the usual culprits such as souls, hearts, and to lesser extent eyes. Since most of the manga is a wild ride, I let it slide, like ok, they're looking for a part of Okarun powers, how exactly this works is a running gag, but whatever, the main idea is to get them back. I also like plots where the heroes of the story screw up and spend the rest of the story fixing their mistakes, because it almost always results in great character development. So yeah, there's no big epic goal like becoming a Pirate King, but fixing what you broke with your own hands due to ignorance is closer to reality. Dandadan is not only a manga about crazy world full of evil spirits and aliens, it's also a manga about growing up, developing relationships, owning to your mistakes, overcoming obstacles. It's both surreal and something everyone can relate to.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yes and no. It's somewhat brilliant actually, just not a good one on a weekly read. I'm not fan of Kinta but I guess he'll play a role in defending the earth from the invasion
Yeah I get the deeper meaning behind it, growing Kinta's character and developing it, but it's far far from the usual superb action, and it's honestly for a char I don't really care about, hence my verdict.