[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

If I learn one thing from this game it’s to get serious about committing to my own reads. You guys may never pull me off a read again even if it’s not that strong lol. I fucked up not trusting myself the last two days when I should have fought harder and been more hard headed on Lanji both days.

I hated steering town wrong in Genshin & JoJos but this was definitely worse lol.
Yeah, I was frustrated with myself for not pushing harder for Lanji. Even if we did though, we still probably lose as we'd be lynching Hayumi next day no question. I don't think we would have figured Flower out.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
we definitely stood a chance
it wud be hypocrite to call it unbalanced
we just needed the MC confirmation bias gone from our heads and we'd see the true "light" at the end of the tunnel

:moonwalk:
I don't think the loss due to it is a bad thing, as I said in the dead chat. I actually think it's a good idea to get across, and I'm interested in seeing if other hosts try something similar, or perhaps go even further.

I think next time I run a Death Note Mafia, I'd either have to go in a direction like Cult, or make the flavour more easy to guess, given that claims should be non-existent. I think it's a pretty good model for Death Note games though - the restricted kills in particular.

Emil

Certified Memelord
On another note, I would appreciate any thoughts or critiques regarding the flavour. It was only two writeups, as sadly I got sick during the game and could only really keep it running, but I was quite pleased with it. The idea was obviously this was a world where L was dead, Near probably dead too, Mikami never sided with Kira, same with Takada due to not being influenced by Light, and the core investigation was reduced to but a handful.
if L was alive, he wuda fired all those pathetic lousy vanilla investigators for not cracking this case :gokulaugh:

its true after all

none stands a chance against light other than L

basically mello and near r confirmed fodders :goyea:

On another note, I would appreciate any thoughts or critiques regarding the flavour. It was only two writeups, as sadly I got sick during the game and could only really keep it running, but I was quite pleased with it. The idea was obviously this was a world where L was dead, Near probably dead too, Mikami never sided with Kira, same with Takada due to not being influenced by Light, and the core investigation was reduced to but a handful.
i think you went tad far with anti claiming in the game. DN kills claimed players. L turned out to be fake claim and Town got unpopular flavour name in 12 players game that sound like weak fake claims.

Ratchet

Yeah, I was frustrated with myself for not pushing harder for Lanji. Even if we did though, we still probably lose as we'd be lynching Hayumi next day no question. I don't think we would have figured Flower out.
If you had lynched Lanji, you would die in the Night, leaving 4 remaining. If you lynch Hayumi there, there would be 3 going into Night 5, but Flower would likely have failed her kill, confirming the player she tried to kill and being in a Final 3. Could have lynched her Day 6, perhaps. It was winnable.

An outted investigator that lived that long with only an inno on enryu I thought you guys would see something was up. Much respect to ultra the biggest pain in our ass this game. On to weebs am so exhausted.

Ratchet

i think you went tad far with anti claiming in the game. DN kills claimed players. L turned out to be fake claim and Town got unpopular flavour name in 12 players game that sound like weak fake claims.
The weak town flavour claims made it hard for the Mafia to guess them. Mafia could only kill a player if they had the correct character guessed, so I feel like the weak claims actually worked in favour of the town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think the loss due to it is a bad thing, as I said in the dead chat. I actually think it's a good idea to get across, and I'm interested in seeing if other hosts try something similar, or perhaps go even further.

I think next time I run a Death Note Mafia, I'd either have to go in a direction like Cult, or make the flavour more easy to guess, given that claims should be non-existent. I think it's a pretty good model for Death Note games though - the restricted kills in particular.
there r hosts that came close to it
hosts put strong protagonists as fake claims sometimes
like the jotaro one

but i've never seen an MC put as fake claim
basically i could get by sanji as a fake claim, but not luffy

there is nothing wrong with it tho. its just weird but hey nothing in the rules say L must be in game so its all fair

We had to play a big Guess Who game :endthis:. But I think I nailed Ekko's chara. Given he had Naomi on the list with all those prominent charas, he was so clearly her.

Emil

Certified Memelord
We had to play a big Guess Who game :endthis:. But I think I nailed Ekko's chara. Given he had Naomi on the list with all those prominent charas, he was so clearly her.
why not watari or light's dad or even his sister cuz i talked about her a bit
that was a good guess

Status
Not open for further replies.