Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
old era turds in the dirt :gokulaugh:

anyone who is familiar with shounen shouldn't be surprised by this. Luffy isnt surpassing roger if his contemporaries are weaker. This is the toughest era of piracy, and it has been stated that the navy is stronger than ever. Akainu is the final villain and the strongest in one piece history
dawg shut up
kid beats shanks when?
:kobeha:

C

CensoredbyWG

old era turds in the dirt :gokulaugh:

anyone who is familiar with shounen shouldn't be surprised by this. Luffy isnt surpassing roger if his contemporaries are weaker. This is the toughest era of piracy, and it has been stated that the navy is stronger than ever. Akainu is the final villain and the strongest in one piece history
"Worst generation" literally says that this is the worst era of piracy for marines, never had they dealt with so many talented individuais at once.
Post automatically merged:

Akainu has the strongest acoc in the verse

Imagine those two splitting the Sky with ACoC + logia awakening.

You’re right, he is better than the strongest man, he is the strongest in History from the mouth of Oda. Above Roger, Whitebeard, and Garp. Lol
Post automatically merged:

It just goes to show you that prime Garp would get one shot by Oldbeard lol. Akainu is the strongest.

And nah, source is legit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/13q9cw1
Strongest Marine is something far below the Strongest Man

To be fair, I seem to recall a while ago a similar incident where a fan translation claimed some mad hype about Akainu that turned out to be false. If it seems too good to be true then it probably isn't true. Lol.
Lol same thoughts even though i believe there is a legitimate scan that said Akainu was the strongest Marine iirc.

Or was this fake as well?