Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

All i know is Akainu & Aokiji are near equals.
Then keep living with a lie.

Here are the facts.

- Kuzan was crippled
- Kuzan's will was shattered
- Kuzan spent the year following his defeat being butthurt and talking to strangers about Akainu behind his back

Give me a single example of Top Tier equals in OP that ended up like this in the first battle and i admit i was wrong. Spoiler, you can't.

You cannot pick and choose this "Crippled Leftovers" nonsense as and when it fits you
Comrade 2.0
I say something and you pretend like i never said it and just repeat your statement with different words.

Nobody said King and Queen weren't nerfed.

All i know is Akainu & Aokiji are near equals.

You cannot pick and choose this "Crippled Leftovers" nonsense as and when it fits you
Does anyone actually deny King and Queen were injured?

King and Queen weren't 100% but they also weren't cuffed and had thousands of fodder backing them up.

Obliterating two 70% commanders and their forces easily still places Ryokugyu significantly above King and Queen.

And he makes do with an Ice leg, just like how Kid makes do with a steel arm.

Doesnt change his PL or the fact that he's still near equal to Akainu.
Have you ever heard of 'Soru' by any chance
You think an ice leg holds a candle to his original leg muscles

His leg literally broke when he removed his boot, meanwhile pre ts Sanji was kicking 600 pounds like a football

And he makes do with an Ice leg, just like how Kid makes do with a steel arm.

Doesnt change his PL or the fact that he's still near equal to Akainu.
Do you know what changes that ?

The fact that at the end of the fight Aokiji was on the ground defeated while Akainu was still standing and freely decided whether to kill or spare Kuzan's life.

Go and try to sell the equal shit to someone else, the canon manga isn't having your back.

Do you know what changes that ?

The fact that at the end of the fight Aokiji was on the ground defeated while Akainu was still standing and freely decided whether to kill or spare Kuzan's life.

Go and try to sell the equal shit to someone else, the canon manga isn't having your back.
Sakazuki is stronger but let's not pretend that he's a full tier above. We definitely don't have evidence for that yet

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Here are the facts.

- Kuzan was crippled
- Kuzan's will was shattered
- Kuzan spent the year following his defeat being butthurt and talking to strangers about Akainu behind his back
Cool story.
Still doesn't place Akainu leagues above an Admiral.
He ain't beating Kuzan w/o another 10 day fight regardless of how much you wish for that to happen.

Obliterating two 70% commanders and their forces easily still places Ryokugyu significantly above King and Queen.
Never said otherwise.
Regardless of feat analysis, Ryokugyu spelling out that Commanders can't stand up to an Admiral drives the point home.
Point is, the same energy should be maintained.

Have you ever heard of 'Soru' by any chance
You think an ice leg holds a candle to his original leg muscles

His leg literally broke when he removed his boot, meanwhile pre ts Sanji was kicking 600 pounds like a football
There is a thing called Haki, when fucking bums like Cracker can create biscuits and harden it - there's zero reason to think Kuzan cannot.
Kid didn't drastically become a chump from losing an arm, it didn't even affect him for all we know. Same thing applies to Kuzan.

While carrying injuries all over his body lmao.
You wanna think that Akainu fought ten days to beat Kuzan while being significantly stronger than him? Be my guest.
Don't expect others to buy that without any second thought - just because Garp scares your agenda.

Sakazuki is stronger but let's not pretend that he's a full tier above. We definitely don't have evidence for that yet
What is a tier difference between Top Tiers, tell me that ?

To what diff does BM take Kaido ?

Cool story.
Still doesn't place Akainu leagues above an Admiral.
He ain't beating Kuzan w/o another 10 day fight how much ever you wished for that to happen.
Nothing about that is a story but confirmed facts of the manga, only because you wish for that to not be canon doesn't mean it won't be.

The length of a battle never said anything about the difficulty but the level of injuries. And the level of injuries both sides suffered is completely different.

While carrying injuries all over his body lmao.
You wanna think that Akainu fought ten days to beat Kuzan while being significantly stronger than him? Be my guest.
Don't expect others to buy that without any second thought - just because Garp scares your agenda.
Yeah, because Aokiji conveniently had the perfect ability countering and stalling Akainu's, didn't help him to avoid the inevitable which was being turned into a cripple.

I have no fear of Garp. All Admirals were confirmed above him back in MF, we're just waiting for the visual confirmation in combat feats.

So 26 pages and over 500 posts for a fraudulent narrative? Oda hasn't said Akainu is the strongest marine in history, it was simply concluded from the interview about the "PK in one year" if he was the main character (what stops Akainu from ending piracy having the massive military power of the Marines behind his back and being part of the WG. Is it, that being the main character gives you a plot armor?), that is, at a time Big Mom and Kaido weren't even introduced.

Kaido was called strongest man alive by Oda. He put Kaido > Akainu in the SBS. We also know that Akainu's nigh equal is Blackbeard's underling. Rayleigh was drinking, gambling and fucking around for decades, yet stopped prime Kizaru in his tracks, Kizaru was going nuts and venting his rage on fodders, and old Garp, who specifically mentioned how he is declining in power, is throwing Aokiji around.

Yet Aokiji losing some willpower dropped him a tier?

Does anyone actually deny King and Queen were injured?

King and Queen weren't 100% but they also weren't cuffed and had thousands of fodder backing them up.

King, Quen & beast pirates were fucking implied to be holding a party of some sort. You don't have fun with booze if you're too weak to defend yourself. Oda wrote the dialogue and nowhere he tried to imply theiir health were the reason for low/mid diffed

There is a thing called Haki, when fucking bums like Cracker can create biscuits and harden it - there's zero reason to think Kuzan cannot.
Kid didn't drastically become a chump from losing an arm, it didn't even affect him for all we know. Same thing applies to Kuzan.
Can't believe I have to spoonfeed you a concept like this
Movement speed and techniques depend on leg strength, not haki

And that not all Sorus are equal

So a speed monster like Kuzan who can borderline teleport in a split second from the execution stand to the moby dick, is actually gonna get nerfed heavily when he loses a whole fucking leg lmao

Especially against Garp, the strongest character physically

Mid diff.

But Kaido never went all out against Big Mom in their 3 day fight, whereas we almost certainly know that Akainu and Aokiji did, so the comparison doesn't make sense.
Great, so despite their portrayal as equals we know for a fact that Kaido violates her ass in a 1v1 fight, a fight that per canon casually lasts longer than 3 days. Akainu and Aokiji may have fought for 10 days but the injuries suffered and the end result of the fight with Kuzan depending on Akainu's mood in order to survive has told us enough about how close they are.