Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

King, Quen & beast pirates were fucking implied to be holding a party of some sort. You don't have fun with booze if you're too weak to defend yourself. Oda wrote the dialogue and nowhere he tried to imply theiir health were the reason for low/mid diffed
The point is, as long as King and Queen weren’t at like 30% or less the feat still holds. If you neg diff someone at 70%, you’re still gonna wreck them at 100%z

Does anyone actually deny King and Queen were injured?

King and Queen weren't 100% but they also weren't cuffed and had thousands of fodder backing them up.

Obliterating two 70% commanders and their forces easily still places Ryokugyu significantly above King and Queen.
They evidently were at a disadvantage, however I do not believe the outcome would be different either way.
Queen lost his metallic arm, and his sword broke on Sanji's neck.
King lost his sword, and his wing got clipped.
He probably also has a scar from Zoro's cuts.

Was against this train on reddit but this simple fold mark on this image is making me skeptical 💀 is this butterfly effect type

of thing? :choppawhat:

Nah fr but can someone tell me whether you can actually edit a folded paper effect on Photoshop?
You can make an impression of a folder paper, but I think the paper is actually folded.

What I think is that the Images and Texts are not a part of the paper, it doesn't appear to that at least.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The length of a battle never said anything about the difficulty but the level of injuries. And the level of injuries both sides suffered is completely different.
Ofc the loser sustained more injuries... that doesn't change the difficulty of the battle.

This isn't a throwaway line no matter how much you want to pretend it is.
The battle was clearly not one sided lol, it was probably the most difficult battle Akainu has had in his life.

He probably carries multiple scars from that one, he even has some on his face.

Yeah, because Aokiji conveniently had the perfect ability countering and stalling Akainu's
Yeah no.
Akainu and the other Admirals were never shown to be far off each other at any point.
This isn't a story of "Oh Akainu is several times stronger, but Aokiji can fight due to matchup".

I can play the "Akainu conveniently had the ability to vaporize all of Kuzan's ice" game.... but i won't.
Because the state of Punk Hazard and the very narrative is more than enough proof.

They were clearly near equals, with Akainu having the edge.

I have no fear of Garp. All Admirals were confirmed above him back in MF, we're just waiting for the visual confirmation in combat feats.
I'm not retarded to claim Old Garp > Admirals.
Prime Garp? Yea, different story.

Was against this train on reddit but this simple fold mark on this image is making me skeptical 💀 is this butterfly effect type

of thing? :choppawhat:

Nah fr but can someone tell me whether you can actually edit a folded paper effect on Photoshop?
He probably just found an image of paper that has a crease/fold in it and then pasted the cropped text onto it lol.

It's very clearly fake though, literally spent five minutes at most in photoshop to do it.

Can't believe I have to spoonfeed you a concept like this
Movement speed and techniques depend on leg strength, not haki

And that not all Sorus are equal

So a speed monster like Kuzan who can borderline teleport in a split second from the execution stand to the moby dick, is actually gonna get nerfed heavily when he loses a whole fucking leg lmao

Especially against Garp, the strongest character physically
I mean, Aokiji still has his quads. He also seems to move through the atmosphere becoming ice, rather than using his legs to move forward, as every time he moves, you can see a trail of ice and frozen air.

So saying he gets "heavily" nerfed losing the lower part of his leg which he can replace with a solid ice prosthesis is quite a stretch. And as @ConquistadoR pointed out, you can take both Akainu and Aokiji when they were at their best, still being nigh equal. And that fight would look similarly now. You could argue that now Aokiji regained his will power, even more so because he follows his own path.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean, Aokiji still has his quads. He also seems to move through the atmosphere becoming ice, rather than using his legs to move forward, as every time he moves, you can see a trail of ice and frozen air.

So saying he gets "heavily" nerfed losing the lower part of his leg which he can replace with a solid ice prosthesis is quite a stretch. And as @ConquistadoR pointed out, you can take both Akainu and Aokiji when they were at their best, still being nigh equal. And that fight would look similarly now. You could argue that now Aokiji regained his will power, even more so because he follows his own path.
This muscles debate reminds me of Critical's ramblings about Vergo's legs.
Pretty sure Oda doesn't give a damn about all that.

Though Admiral fans subtly trying to boost Akainu >>> other Admirals is really telling, when nothing of that sort has been implied.
Akainu maybe the strongest of the group, but it was never a Yonko-Commander or a Lucci-CP9 gap.

This muscles debate reminds me of Critical's ramblings about Vergo's legs.
Pretty sure Oda doesn't give a damn about all that.

Though Admiral fans subtly trying to boost Akainu >>> other Admirals is really telling, when nothing of that sort has been implied.
Akainu maybe the strongest of the group, but it was never a Yonko-Commander or a Lucci-CP9 gap.
Even weirder because these same people claim Sengoku isn't >>> the Admirals, even at Marineford, when he was also the FA and has arguably better feats then most of them.

So it's fake? 😹
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @EmperorKinyagi @Owl Ki it's still not too late to accept this L, Your fellow akainu fan thinks it is not real 😹 wake up to reality
Me and HQ did actually doubt it to begin with.
To be fair, I seem to recall a while ago a similar incident where a fan translation claimed some mad hype about Akainu that turned out to be false. If it seems too good to be true then it probably isn't true. Lol.
Lol same thoughts even though i believe there is a legitimate scan that said Akainu was the strongest Marine iirc.

Or was this fake as well?
I thought it became more legit when apparently some translators gave it a greenlight but I misunderstood that Sandman screenshot and I ain't seen screenshots of this Stacks translator fella.

Anyway, if it is fake then my first post was right. If it looks to be good to be true then it probably isn't true.

Ofc the loser sustained more injuries... that doesn't change the difficulty of the battle.
Have never heard that this is a general rule. As far as I'm concerned whenever Oda drew a battle between two equals both sustained the exact same injuries and fell at the exact same moment.

- Luffy vs Lucci
- Luffy vs Katakuri

It's definitely striking that Akainu vs Aokiji did not end like this, it's a small but crucial difference.

This isn't a throwaway line no matter how much you want to pretend it is.
The battle was clearly not one sided lol, it was probably the most difficult battle Akainu has had in his life.

He probably carries multiple scars from that one, he even has some on his face.
That panel is actually one of my main arguments. See how when Kuzan was speaking about his injuries the natural reaction of Vasco was to ask whether he took a limb of Akainu as well?
That's because you would expect from equals to have dealt the same level of injuries.

Yeah no.
Akainu and the other Admirals were never shown to be far off each other at any point.
This isn't a story of "Oh Akainu is several times stronger, but Aokiji can fight due to matchup".

I can play the "Akainu conveniently had the ability to vaporize all of Kuzan's ice" game.... but i won't.
Because the state of Punk Hazard and the very narrative is more than enough proof.
At least you aren't using the Aokiji had a devil fruit disadvantage card, a common misconception that's debunked by the panels you posted below.
They were clearly near equals, with Akainu having the edge.
Now the question remains how big of a difference is the edge that Akainu had in that fight.

- With how much of a gap will other Top Tiers that are portrayed as rivals beat the other,
Shanks v Mihawk, Kaido v Big mom, Roger v Prime Garp etc.

There is no huge strength gap between them. The edge that Akainu had over Aokiji is the considerable gap I'm talking about.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Even weirder because these same people claim Sengoku isn't >>> the Admirals, even at Marineford, when he was also the FA and has arguably better feats then most of them.
Leave all the feat analysis aside.

Oda made sure to highlight Garp & Sengoku and hype them alone - both when Whitebeard was talking about the Old Era & when Roger was talking about the Marines.
They're also two Marines who are CoC Users.

The moment Oda makes Akainu a CoC User & sets him squarely apart from the rest of the Admirals; is when Admiral fans can confidently say Akainu is a tier or two above Kizaru/Fujitora/Greenbull.

But pre-TS portrayal never showed that, it showed 3 nigh Equal Admirals - each with a Broken Logia power - being the face of the World Govt's Justice.

Kuzan lost his knee so the quads are not working, the quad tendon is connected with the patella
The second argument is so dumb I don't know what to say, how does ice travel through the atmosphere in a split second😭😭😭😭😭

Me and HQ did actually doubt it to begin with.

I thought it became more legit when apparently some translators gave it a greenlight but I misunderstood that Sandman screenshot and I ain't seen screenshots of this Stacks translator fella.

Anyway, if it is fake then my first post was right. If it looks to be good to be true then it probably isn't true.
:holdthisl: