Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Wait

Wait sandman confirmed it's fake again💀

@Elder Lee Hung debunk this or just concede to @Tejas @MonsterKaido
What do you expect of this clown lee lol. The most pathetic brain dead poster of WG :suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

I really find it kind of ridiculous and hypocritical how people can scream Whitebeard and Kaidou's titles are invalid but as soon as a random user on a wiki blog posts a scan with no evidence of it being real, Akainu is suddenly top 1.
Clowns for real

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don't think I've ever seen a fandom humiliated more in a single thread.

It's worse because they started the thread believing it, then decided to add in ''sandman exposed'' one day later to try and cover themselves :suresure:

@Elder Lee Hung this must be really embarrassing for you... my condolences.
It was all about making Yonko fans rage lol. This thread succeeded with flying colors in that regard. Pretty sure SkySanji popped a few blood vessels lmfao.

This thread is literally a weekly event for Yonko fans given all the crap they make up lol. Like I already said, Admiral fans couldn’t match Yonko fan lies if we posted a thread like this every single month for the next 10 years.

It was all about making Yonko fans rage lol. This thread succeeded with flying colors in that regard. Pretty sure SkySanji popped a few blood vessels lmfao.

This thread is literally a weekly event for Yonko fans given all the crap they make up lol. Like I already said, Admiral fans couldn’t match Yonko fan lies if we posted a thread like this every single month for the next 10 years.
Completely delusional:nicagesmile:

Holy fucking shit the cope is insane

I don't think I've ever seen a fandom humiliated more in a single thread.

It's worse because they started the thread believing it, then decided to add in ''sandman exposed'' one day later to try and cover themselves :suresure:

@Elder Lee Hung this must be really embarrassing for you... my condolences.
I literally tried to warn them.

Oh my fucking god guys, I’m supposed to be the weird questionable admiral fan bruuhhhhh
:josad:

Remind of Kennewick Man cause crazy show from 90s and they first saw the skull is white man and now scientists fight against native American religious group . Fighting over to study the skeleton as if he is native American or white man .
Bascailly saying white man came to USA before native Americans does create political turndown if it happen.

‘’It was biggest crazy show between white nationalities , liberals , pagans , conservatives, native Americans on this topic.
Of course it is test as Native American DNA or according to sources nowadays .