Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Seriously, that guy has mental issues. I cant wrap my head around someone creating a fake page to push powerlevel agendas for a fictional character. Imagine the effort he had to put to translate English texts, photoshop it, post it across different platforms, etc.
When it was only the Akainu panel with the text I was certain It was fake, then the entire page « leaked » and I was starting to have some doubts.
Even if it looked sus, I couldn’t believe someone would go as far as making an entire fake page in japanese for something like this.

When it was only the Akainu panel with the text I was certain It was fake, then the entire page « leaked » and I was starting to have some doubts.
Even if it looked sus, I couldn’t believe someone would go as far as making an entire fake page in japanese for something like this.
It's really fucking crazy how they could do that.
Even worse so many people fell for it that easily.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Seriously, that guy has mental issues. I cant wrap my head around someone creating a fake page to push powerlevel agendas for a fictional character. Imagine the effort he had to put to translate English texts, photoshop it, post it across different platforms, etc.
Nah that's actually funny. So many people reacting to it, losing their minds. Folks ready to spend money lmaoo, it's worth it for that alone.

Since when hoaxer tell you can buy the same source as him to disprove him and he even give the page number to find exact spot ? Literally sent website to buy this magazine.
Does not make senses .
Something is fishy with sandman as his excuses not post page 34 which he can easily do it .
NGL i kinda agree with this, but i still can't accept the fact that sandman is a liar, this guy posted the whole ass link for the magazine and openly challenged sandman, if it was a non-existent scan i don't understand why he would go so far lmfao either he is speaking the truth, or bud is the craziest mf out there

Or maybe it means that Akainu would make for such a shit protagonist that the manga's poor sales would force Shueisha to axe it.
No wrong , it mean Akainu is too strong to be main character which one piece series won’t last a year .
Think as Jiren as main character of DB , DBZ, and DBS , Both of series would last 10 chapter for Jiren to complete as neg diff . Jiren would complete DBS series faster than goku alone .