Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

What's this then? Rain?
Really is what they called sweating with smile face as anti-feat to you ? Better not talk wresters, NFL players , boxers who sweat a lot as sweating is anti-feat without getting killed by them . . I have seen Z movie have better sweating this
Okay you are right on kizaru sweating which most people don’t even notice by watching the movie.
Sound like yonko fans overhype sweating as mean anti-feat , lol

This is literally King but with Zoro
Not hating, just saying.
Not hating, yet lying shamelessly
We have the panels fortunately and King didn't hit Zoro a million times like you seem to imply.
He literally could sneak in 3 hits and one of them was a punch lol
Zoro hit King way more times, he just couldn't damage him (same as Daz bones more or less).
Luffy vs Katakuri was something else, Luffy lost the fight (as usual) multiple times before winning.
All this info can be found with a simple Google search, there are even people who compiled the fights and counted the number of hits.
You are just too busy ''not hating''...

Really is what they called sweating with smile face as anti-feat to you ? Better not talk wresters, NFL players , boxers who sweat a lot as sweating is anti-feat without getting killed by them . . I have seen Z movie have better sweating this
Okay you are right on kizaru sweating which most people don’t notice .
Who said anything about an anti-feat lol? There's clearly sweat on his face, Sandman wasn't wrong, you were.

Who said anything about an anti-feat lol? There's clearly sweat on his face, Sandman wasn't wrong, you were.
And why he even hype it up as causal won’t even notice by watching movie ? Last time , when kizaru sweating spoilers came first , the yonko/shanks fanbase went crazy on it before watching the movie.
Sandman is human and make mistake .
Ironically you use mihawk sweating as anti-feat for him.

And why he even hype it up as causal won’t even notice by watching movie ? Last time , when kizaru sweating spoilers , the shanks fanbase went crazy on it before watching the movie.
Sandman is human and make mistake .
Irgonically you use mihawk sweating as anti-feat for him.
What are you even going on about:luuh:

You said Sandman was wrong and Kizaru wasn't sweating from Shanks CoC, but Kizaru was sweating from it, you were wrong, accept it and move on.

Not hating, yet lying shamelessly
We have the panels fortunately and King didn't hit Zoro a million times like you seem to imply.
He literally could sneak in 3 hits and one of them was a punch lol
Zoro hit King way more times, he just couldn't damage him (same as Daz bones more or less).
Luffy vs Katakuri was something else, Luffy lost the fight (as usual) multiple times before winning.
All this info can be found with a simple Google search, there are even people who compiled the fights and counted the number of hits.
You are just too busy ''not hating''...
I mean once Zoro unlocked ACoC and also found out his gimmick.

Akainu at the end is a pawn of WG. He doesn't matter that much in grand scheme of things. The more you come in terms with it the better lol
I'd argue this is irrelevant. Akainu is more than relevant enough for the role we want him to carry.

- Leader of the CD and 800 years old? Meh Imu can have that.
- Five Elders ? Meh none of em will be Luffy oponnents.

Akainu is the Military leader and that's pretty damn relevant as a fighter tbh. His job is to fight for the CD and that's what we want

Why would I say he's stronger thank Roger and Newgate?
Who's the guys with the Pirate King and WSM titles?
Cause that would mean if that character X wanted to, if that was his dream/goal, he would pretty easily walk through every Arc and claim the One Piece in no time with his strength. Roger got pirate king by being sneaky and getting on his knees all the time - and still he didnt made it in a year lol.

That statement is more hype for Akainu than anything we got from any character so far. And you wouldnt be so bias to disagree if it was said about a Yonko, believe me there.

I'd argue this is irrelevant. Akainu is more than relevant enough for the role we want him to carry.

- Leader of the CD and 800 years old? Meh Imu can have that.
- Five Elders ? Meh none of em will be Luffy oponnents.

Akainu is the Military leader and that's pretty damn relevant as a fighter tbh. His job is to fight for the CD and that's what we want
But he doesn't need to be the strongest as imu sama will have that role. Even if he ends up as one of luffy's endgame matchup , that doesn't put him above roger or Prime WB or goat garp.

Cause that would mean if that character X wanted to, if that was his dream/goal, he would pretty easily walk through every Arc and claim the One Piece in no time with his strength. Roger got pirate king by being sneaky and getting on his knees all the time - and still he didnt made it in a year lol.

That statement is more hype for Akainu than anything we got from any character so far. And you wouldnt be so bias to disagree if it was said about a Yonko, believe me there.
It's mainly talking about serialization.
Oda says "you have to be careful not to make them too strong" and lists an already existing character.
If he thought he made Akainu too strong he wouldn't have included him in the story, and especially wouldn't have had him fight other characters like Marco and Kuzan.
It's clearly referencing how long the manga would last with Akainu just shit stomping most of the pre ts villains that aren't Mihawk, Kuzan, etc.

It's mainly talking about serialization.
Oda says "you have to be careful not to make them too strong" and lists an already existing character.
If he thought he made Akainu too strong he wouldn't have included him in the story, and especially wouldn't have had him fight other characters like Marco and Kuzan.
It's clearly referencing how long the manga would last with Akainu just shit stomping most of the pre ts villains that aren't Mihawk, Kuzan, etc.
No, if you read the quote without bias, its clearly showing Akainu is so frickin strong in Oda's eyes that he would walk through his entire story in such a short time - so that Oda couldnt write an exciting story if he just Saitama clears from Arc to Arc.

I dont know how you come to the conclusion that it refers to pre Ts villains or characters like Kuzan and Marco? Its clearly talking about current Akainu with his level of strength going through the road of Luffy till the end of the entire story.