Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

Why should Sandman give a shit about what a few online nobodies think? If he posts page 34, you will still try to nitpick and probably ask for something else.
Then answer why he tweeted one time to take that info with a grain of salt due to his doubts weither the magazine is completely canon or not.

Answer it. Why did he row back so hard and didnt claim it to be straight out fake? You gotta admit thats sus af. Dude not even believing his own lies.

Then answer why he tweeted one time to take that info with a grain of salt due to his doubts weither the magazine is completely canon or not.

Answer it. Why did he row back so hard and didnt claim it to be straight out fake? You gotta admit thats sus af. Dude not even believing his own lies.
There is nothing sus here lmao, you are overthinking and trying to be too smart. Sandman is a credible poster, he has nothing to gain over a shitty magazine

Anyway, Sandman has done a lot of helpful things for the community. No need to insult him over japanese cartoons
Post automatically merged:

I was correcting you brainlet. I wasn't replying to one of your low quality baits
If a bait gets you to reply, it ain't low quality. What's low quality is the pathetic attempt of AdmiraL wankers to justify their delusions