Powers & Abilities Definitive proof that Kuzan was using aCoC against Garp.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Or what really happened
Aokiji's CoA vs nerfed Garp's CoA
Aokiji's named DF move and CoA apparently matched nerfed Garp's random CoA punch but we don't know if Aokiji is still alive do we? :ihaha:
Injuries don't cause significant nerfs to haki or AP otherwise every final attack we've ever seen would be severely compromised.

Garp's overall HP is affected so he will lose, but his attacks aren't getting weaker. Actually Kaidou's attacks and haki kept getting stronger as his HP was going down.

Heck even irl adrenaline can make up for injuries.

Injuries don't cause significant nerfs to haki or AP otherwise every final attack we've ever seen would be severely compromised.

Garp's overall HP is affected so he will lose, but his attacks aren't getting weaker. Actually Kaidou's attacks and haki kept getting stronger as his HP was going down.

Swordbros want us to think healthy Zoro would have killed Kaido with Ashura on the rooftop if he was healthy lol.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Their only W in this chapter was the training flashback. Thats why they are desperately trying to prove this CoC stuff.
What Kuzan is doing is not even a W to me. It might have even been underwhelming, it's how he's doing it which turned out to be a complete shocker. The dude can fistfight with Garp the fucking fist...if anyone else was doing this y'all would be losing your minds.

It's crazy that Garp, who admitted to becoming weaker at the beginning of his arrival on the island, is sending Kuzan flying, even in his prime state, and managing to achieve the same sound of his punches as in his youth. This is happening even after being injured by a critical blow, which the opponents present mentioned had made Garp even weaker.

Prime Kuzan is sent flying by weakened Old Garp, who even without any injuries said that his attacks had become weaker. Furthermore, after being stabbed by Shiryu, there is another mention that Garp became even weaker. However, he still manages to send Kuzan flying, despite Kuzan being in his prime and at the peak of his physical condition.

While Kuzan may have a superior physique to Old Garp during this period, Garp is breaking Aokiji's combination, which consists of potentially superior strength, the use of Aokiji's Devil Fruit power, and Aokiji's Haki, while Garp relies on his physical strength and Acoc.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the Admirals bros. They caught a W after god knows how many years and unless Saturn is somekind of demigod Kizaru is about to get wrecked in EH.
What W? Aokiji was put to sleep! And this was after oda emphasized that Garp was wrecked by shiryu's stab.
This is the worst Admiral chapter ever, washed up legends above Admirals with backup and the 3b bounties.

^I also don't think covering your fist in ice, and a small amount at that as we can still see Kuzan's fingers, is doing much, I think it's more aesthetic than anything, especially since fruitless Kuzan's punch became strong enough to match prime Garp's punch (of course with haki Prime Garp would likely hit much harder, as dude it's one of the most pure hakiman of the series lol).
Personally I'm failry confident Kuzan used COC, as COC is clearly used in that exchange and Garp's haki was not drawn distinctively.
I wouldn't mind if ZenZu df+coa ends up being right, but I don't think Oda or the manga for that matter is going in that direction.
Idk I would be so shocked if oda showed Kuzan using CoC before Blackbeard because Blackbeard is supposed to be the captain here

Or what really happened
Aokiji's CoA vs nerfed Garp's CoA
Aokiji's named DF move and CoA apparently matched nerfed Garp's random CoA punch but we don't know if Aokiji is still alive do we? :ihaha:
Flaming Dragon
Bajrang
Dragon Damnation
Puncture Wille
Zan Giri
God Threads
Etc

Are all the ultimate attacks used by their respective owners at the end of a fight when they're at the brink of death

But maybe you're right, if Garp wasn't stabbed Janitoryu would've have died from a hakiless ground slam
:quest:

My stance hasn't changed. If the debate is this open it probably wasn't ACoC or we need undeniable confirmation with for example a Haki trail leaking out of Kuzan's fist.

Not that it messes with what the chapter established which is Kuzan's skill as a brawler. Physical strength + CoA allows him to brawl with the greatest puncher ever.

For Garp that's his entire game but Kuzan has his fruit on top of that. People probably need a reminder that this happened to an island the last time Aokiji went all out.

My stance hasn't changed. If the debate is this open it probably wasn't ACoC or we need undeniable confirmation with for example a Haki trail leaking out of Kuzan's fist.

Not that it messes with what the chapter established which is Kuzan's skill as a brawler. Physical strength + CoA allows him to brawl with the greatest puncher ever.

For Garp that's his entire game but Kuzan has his fruit on top of that. People probably need a reminder that this happened to an island the last time Aokiji went all out.

Once Garp starts to destroy the island nothings going to hold kuzan back from using this power of his fruit.

What the hell is this cope? It's stated on panel, twice! To you weakened, vulnerable means that Garp is getting stronger. :shame:

What Kuzan is doing is not even a W to me. It might have even been underwhelming, it's how he's doing it which turned out to be a complete shocker. The dude can fistfight with Garp the fucking fist...if anyone else was doing this y'all would be losing your minds.
You are acting like he had other ways to fight Garp when his Ice Ball was useless. There is no point in freezing a haki master. But I give credit where its due. Kuzan matching Garp in training was insane portrayal, he is much stronger physically than I thought.

Its not farfetched to think that Kuzan & Sakazuki both have ACoC (these 2 at least should have it imo given the FA thing) but some people are desperate to prove it when everytime till now Oda was clear if X/Y character used it or not.
Oda never hides when someone is a conqueror. We all know Kuzan is super strong, why hide it? Imagine Oda made Kuzan use Ice glove, then offpanels and hides Kuzan's CoC trails, and never confirm it through a dialogue from fodders that shows Kuzan used CoC. That sounds ridiculous. Perhaps Oda will confirm it next chapter, but as of right now, Kuzan doesnt have CoC.

Last edited: