Powers & Abilities Definitive proof that Kuzan was using aCoC against Garp.

check 1010
Post automatically merged:

I ALSO CAN ADD THE FACT that the first time ever we saw Roger sur AdvCoc, we had no trail or anything, just the thunder at the impact

I ALSO CAN ADD THE FACT that the first time ever we saw Roger sur AdvCoc, we had no trail or anything, just the thunder at the impact
@HA001 OF THE RAIN

Flaming Dragon
Bajrang
Dragon Damnation
Puncture Wille
Zan Giri
God Threads
Etc

Are all the ultimate attacks used by their respective owners at the end of a fight when they're at the brink of death

But maybe you're right, if Garp wasn't stabbed Janitoryu would've have died from a hakiless ground slam
:quest:
Ofc I'm right, the janitor got up in the next panel and all we see is how Garp nearly killed him but no mention of Aokiji being erased from OP, are we ever going to see him again? :risitavirus:

I'm not even trying to be funny. But imagine Shiryu got hit with this instead. He might be in a coma. This slam combo is beastly

@comrade what do you think?
Yeah, that looks like a one hit k.o. Shiryu went through a lot of suffering being just thrown to the ground by Garp, who used neither a punch nor Haki. Garp obviously is stronger, but it's not like he did much.

check 1010

We have Luffy vs. Drunk Kaido shortly after Luffy dodges one of Kaido's Thunder Bagua attacks when Kaido had lost concentration. Luffy then attacks Kaido with a kick, and we see traces of Adcoc leaking from his foot. However, this panel of Luffy colliding with Kaido is not something that can be used as definitive proof since Kaido himself states that Luffy's use of Adcoc is still clumsy.