Powers & Abilities Definitive proof that Kuzan was using aCoC against Garp.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You are saying Katakuri can coat his mochi attacks with CoC? Thats ridiculous

This wasnt AdCoC, give it up. Also, lets not give Kuzan's feats/portrayals to other admirals, the others are not Garp's student.
Kizaru had Old Ray running on fumes in a sword fight.

Marco and Vista couldn't physically overpower Akainu and Marco could temporarily match BM's blows.

Kuzan was the one who was viewed as the most iffy in CQC and now that table has turned.

Lol King Punch is a top tier move that obliterate anything

Garp slam didn't even shake the area...didn't do much
No haki, unamed, no amazing DC

SCALING IT above g2/g3 is nothing but delusion

Show us any proof that this basic slam is even above g3?
No DC, no Haki,
What proof do you have?
"It's from a top tier"
I guess everything a top tier does is g2+ or g3 + tier
Garp could stop that punk ass attack with one finger.

Did anyone mention CoC the first time Roger used it ?

And having a clumsy COC does not mean he don't have it, he just don't know how to play with it but has it because he did some hit wit it.
Did anyone mention CoC the first time Roger used it ?
Why would anyone still bother mentioning it when Oda made a point of illustrating WB and Roger coating their weapons and emanating a tremendous amount of Haoshoku Haki from them? The scene was depicted as naturally as daylight to leave no doubt that both individuals possess Haki.
And having a clumsy COC does not mean he don't have it, he just don't know how to play with it but has it because he did some hit wit it.
I'm also stopping here. With that comment, you have reached the bottom of the barrel in terms of argumentation, and I fear what else you might come up with from now on. Garp also didn't show a trace of Haki in his punch, just like Kuzan. It would be extremely ridiculous and would make Aokiji look even more like a clown than he already does, using Acoc clumsily, something that even Kaido's daughter can use correctly... LOL.

:suresure:

Any CoC user uses CoC with their attacks when attacking.
How do you think CoC clash happens? They unleash CoC when attacking each other lol

Katakuri can't coat his attack with CoC, but he does unleash CoC while attacking furiously
Same with any CoC user

Don't confuse Coating (coating your attacks or arms/weapons with CoC) with basic unleashing of CoC
This somewhat makes sense. But you cant say then which haki trail is coming from CoA and which haki trail is coming from CoC

Dude this was a random slam
Why would Garp use a random slam after saying "Take that"/"Eat this"?

Marco and Vista couldn't physically overpower Akainu and Marco could temporarily match BM's blows.

Kuzan was the one who was viewed as the most iffy in CQC and now that table has turned.
Smh, you said nothing

That is what happened my guy. Ask anyone.
Why weren't the fodders on the ship hit by it too then?
Post automatically merged:

It's the other way around, Sakazuki was actually trying to push against him, he was just stopping the attack from hitting Luffy.

Marco never matched BM blows lol
He overpowered Prometheus once due to df elementary advantage
Also Akainu never overpowered Marco's defence btw

Don't know where you think Akainu looked better physically than BM when he couldn't overpower Jinbei and Marco's guard while BM can

This somewhat makes sense. But you cant say then which haki trail is coming from CoA and which haki trail is coming from CoC

Why would Garp use a random slam after saying "Take that"/"Eat this"?

Smh, you said nothing
It's a random slam still
Doesn't matter how many times you cope

Garp didn't bother use a named move nor haki
The attack didn't even cause any impressive destructive

Shiryu is fodder material
That's why Garp used his best moves only on Kuzan

Accept the fact and move on

You guys have zero proof that slam is worth the hype

When a slam is impressive
Oda shows the impact :
BM swing and slam on Queen had the whole Udon shaking hard!
Katakuri's ZM made a huge deep hole twice
Garp's Black Hole made a huge hole

You can feel it , even the opponent is really hurt

Shiryu sucks hard, he is almost done after a basic slam which didn't even shake anything nor was it a named move

When a slam is impressive
Oda shows the impact :
BM swing and slam on Queen had the whole Udon shaking hard!
Katakuri's ZM made a huge deep hole twice
Garp's Black Hole made a huge hole

You can feel it , even the opponent is really hurt

Shiryu sucks hard, he is almost done after a basic slam which didn't even shake anything nor was it a named move
:kobeha:

I hesitate to say that. Then again, nothing really wrong with the best of what a commander level guy can dish out being comparable to a regular top tier move they can spam 24/7.
I don't even think Garp can spam one attack many times.
He seems to complain after Galaxy impact an

Oh BTW Katakuri does spam his finisher
He uses it twice...who to say he can't use it for the 3rd time if he wasn't fatally wounded?

Anyway,

Diced Mochi /Black Hole >>basic slam from Garp

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Mans are really scattering to make a basic hakiless slam sound impressive now, same crowd who says haki is everything, same crowd who is saying Garp is heavily weakened 😂. So let's get this straight, no haki, no fist, and a weakened Garp.

And for reference we have the same character using a slam previously but it's on an entirely different level, not only is haki being utilized but Garp is putting much more power behind it, even names it. Surprise surprise it sends Kuzan into a bottomless pit.
So yes how deep the pit is after a slam means something, comparing a slam to another slam is free game, comparing a strike or punch to a slam isn't. Comparing it to a pretimeskip punch from Garp (back when Oda never drew haki) is even more pathetic.

I'm not even trying to shit on Shiryu but imagine gassing that fodder tier slam from Garp. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Why would anyone still bother mentioning it when Oda made a point of illustrating WB and Roger coating their weapons and emanating a tremendous amount of Haoshoku Haki from them? The scene was depicted as naturally as daylight to leave no doubt that both individuals possess Haki.

I'm also stopping here. With that comment, you have reached the bottom of the barrel in terms of argumentation, and I fear what else you might come up with from now on. Garp also didn't show a trace of Haki in his punch, just like Kuzan. It would be extremely ridiculous and would make Aokiji look even more like a clown than he already does, using Acoc clumsily, something that even Kaido's daughter can use correctly... LOL.
Wtf are you even on ??????

You said to me "NO ONE MENTION COC FOR AOKIJI" i prove to y'all that it already happen for roger

Then you said "WE DONT SEE NO TRAIL" Same for Roger Luffy Zoro, cope and cry a lil more so i can salt my steak