Character Discussion Did Kaido acknowledged Zoro as a monster samurai like Oden?

did kaido acknowledged zoro as a monster samurai like oden?

• Total voters
Kaido will acknowledge Zoro in the next arc? :nicagesmile:

What role will Kaido play in Elbaf? :kaidowhat:
So unless Kaido acknowledge Zoro, he will always be trash? You seem like those who took Luffy’s claim of defeating all yonko and admirals literally cuz other wise he will never be the PK.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly like how Kidd and Law decided it was a smart move to attack the Strongest without using their awakenings... talk about a smart move from them.
They made it clear that they will only use it as last resort. Don’t compare using haki in general to using DF awakening especially for those who didn’t master it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They made it clear that they will only use it as last resort. Don’t compare using haki in general to using DF awakening especially for those who didn’t master it.
Lmao Law's first move was hurling Rocks (which had zero haki btw) at Kaidou. Absolutely love the double standards as if Oda didnt blatantly plot restrict Zoro there from using Ryou.

Lmao Law's first move was hurling Rocks (which had zero haki btw) at Kaidou. Absolutely love the double standards as if Oda didnt blatantly plot restrict Zoro there from using Ryou.
Kid, law, and killer couldn't hurt kaido with their haki
Kid tried to crush and compact him to do damage
Killer tried to ignore his durability through sound
Law both

Also how is not using haki (even tho he was able to easily before and after)the same as kid and law saving awakening 🗿

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So we now claim Oda restricted Zoro from using haki! What for? Cuz he was afraid Zoro would end the fight in 3 moves? :gokulaugh:
Same reason why Luffy didnt go G4 from the start.
Same reason why Kaidou jobbed in Dragon form against the RT5.
Same reason why Killer didn't use his Sound based arsenal from the start but used Zanshu Claw when he did not even have Ryou against Kaidou. In that very same sequence as Zoro's Onigiri.
Same reason why no character in OP goes all out from the get go.

But lets single out Zoro alone.

Oda's job is to write an engaging fight, not to make characters fight logically all the time. The moment Zoro started hardening his swords with COA, he was cutting Kaidou effortlessly. Just like how Killer was damaging Kaidou effortlessly once he started using his Sound based arsenal.

Same reason why Luffy didnt go G4 from the start.
Same reason why Kaidou jobbed in Dragon form against the RT5.
Same reason why Killer didn't use his Sound based arsenal from the start but used Zanshu Claw when he did not even have Ryou against Kaidou. In that very same sequence as Zoro's Onigiri.
Same reason why no character in OP goes all out from the get go.

But lets single out Zoro alone.

Oda's job is to write an engaging fight, not to make characters fight logically all the time. The moment Zoro started hardening his swords with COA, he was cutting Kaidou effortlessly. Just like how Killer was damaging Kaidou effortlessly once he started using his Sound based arsenal.
Mate no one is talking about Zoro going all out. Using haki isn’t going all out. Zoro using his high end attacks is, there’s a difference. It’s not really that hard to understand.

Yes. Zoro doesn't always use haki 24/7
Nor does he know about kaidos skin
Like luffy kidd and killer
That’s dumb excuse.

What are you arguing ? He did use haki and it didn't cut kaido ?
I’m arguing how you claim Zoro didn’t use haki against the yonko said to be the strongest and your friend claiming Zoro didn’t go all out despite me saying infusing haki in attacks doesn’t equal going all out.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Mate how is it hard to understand we are not talking about the attacks themselves, but rather using haki on them.
(1) Did that move cut Kaidou or not? No.
(2) Can Zoro cut Kaidou when using Ryou or not? Yes.
(3) What is the obvious conclusion?
(4) Does it make sense within the context of that sequence? Yes, since Killer also didn't use his Sound based move but rather used Zanshu Claw.

I don't understand this weird fetish with Zoro alone, why not call out Killer for not using his Sound based moves there? Or should you call out Eiichiro Oda for holding back these characters there?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I’m arguing how you claim Zoro didn’t use haki against the yonko said to be the strongest and your friend claiming Zoro didn’t go all out despite me saying infusing haki in attacks doesn’t equal going all out.
Stop being retarded

Either zoros haki can cut kaido or it can't.
There's no in-between

Zoro is shown not using haki
He doesn't cut him
Zoro uses haki
He cuts him

What part of this is too difficult for you ?

Stop being retarded

Either zoros haki can cut kaido or it can't.
There's no in-between

Zoro is shown not using haki
He doesn't cut him
Zoro uses haki
He cuts him

What part of this is too difficult for you ?
Being respectful while arguing with someone isn’t possible for you that’s clear. However, going by what you say Zoro is actually retarded for not using haki. I see we have solved it case closed.

Rengoku Onigiri is Zoro's weakest and most basic Santoryu attack. No where near his high end moves. It's his equivalent to Gomu Gomu no Pistol.
Bocchi really isn't off from the truth, honestly. The idea that Zoro's attacks work like Luffy's or the other hand to hand fighters is a misconception. Sword attacks are designed to end a fight, whether the technique is advanced or not.

Oni Giri is not a jab... a super important, cornerstone move that trades power for utility. That's a hand to hand move. Oni Giri will end a fight if the guard or Haki of the opponent isn't up to par.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Being respectful while arguing with someone isn’t possible for you that’s clear. However, going by what you say Zoro is actually retarded for not using haki. I see we have solved it case closed.

Can zoros haki cut kaido yes or no ?
There is no grey area
I shouldn't have to explain something so basic to you.

Last edited by a moderator: