Character Discussion Did Kaido acknowledged Zoro as a monster samurai like Oden?

did kaido acknowledged zoro as a monster samurai like oden?

• Total voters
So, your conclusion is Zoro is and will remain a trash to nobody but Kaido? :gokulaugh:
No never said that. I’m saying Zoro will be a top tier and WSS in the future without the need of recognition from Kaido. Doesn’t matter if Zoro isn’t as strong or stronger than Oden now, the fact that he will surpass Oden and other swordsmen later on is far more greater than Kaido saying “wow you actually are a monster samurai as great as Oden”

Why do Zoro fans have such a problem with a new sword being a powerup? That's always been the case for Zoro. Obviously enma isn't infused with Oden's haki or some shit, but it's obviously a powerup or he wouldn't be using it. Do you really think Zoro would bring a sword that makes him weaker into a battle like this? Just because Sanji and Luffy fans shit on him for it and say enma carried him (which is stupid) doesn't mean ya'll have to go to the opposite extreme and say it nerfed him.

Why do Zoro fans have such a problem with a new sword being a powerup? That's always been the case for Zoro. Obviously enma isn't infused with Oden's haki or some shit, but it's obviously a powerup or he wouldn't be using it. Do you really think Zoro would bring a sword that makes him weaker into a battle like this? Just because Sanji and Luffy fans shit on him for it and say enma carried him (which is stupid) doesn't mean ya'll have to go to the opposite extreme and say it nerfed him.
Enma isn't a supreme grade yet there is no way it's an upgrade over Shusui
Yes it was nerfing Zoro got in his way plenty of times constantly drained his haki. His only PU this arc is his coc awakening which has nothing to do with Enma. Swords don't grant users such an ability neither do they awaken it, he would have done that regardless of the swords he was using.

Last edited:
No never said that. I’m saying Zoro will be a top tier and WSS in the future without the need of recognition from Kaido. Doesn’t matter if Zoro isn’t as strong or stronger than Oden now, the fact that he will surpass Oden and other swordsmen later on is far more greater than Kaido saying “wow you actually are a monster samurai as great as Oden”
Since WSS refers to the whole world that happens to include Wano, try answering this: By what measurement would the Wanonese rate Zoro above Oden if Kaido does not acknowledge Zoro the way he did Oden whatsoever?

Since WSS refers to the whole world that happens to include Wano, try answering this: By what measurement would the Wanonese rate Zoro above Oden if Kaido does not acknowledge Zoro the way he did Oden whatsoever?
you acting as if Kaido’s acknowledgement is end all be all for Zoro. you guys are so hung up over others opinion. Did Wano acknowledge Mihawk? Do they even know he exist? Did that stop him from being WSS? Did Kaido acknowledge Mihawk over Oden?

you acting as if Kaido’s acknowledgement is end all be all for Zoro. you guys are so hung up over others opinion. Did Wano acknowledge Mihawk? Do they even know he exist? Did that stop him from being WSS? Did Kaido acknowledge Mihawk over Oden?
A poor attempt at deflection, considering the fact that you didn't answer my question at all. Maybe because you couldn't? :hihihi:

Also, why even bring Mihawk into this discussion when we do not know yet if he had ties to Wano at this point of the story? :fujilaugh:

Besides, obviously Mihawk's student hype translates into Mihawk's hype by association. An acknowledgment toward Zoro is thus an acknowledgment toward Mihawk. Even if Mihawk never interacted with any Wanonese, the fact that Zoro needed his accomplishments in Wano to be a worthy contender for the WSS title should speak volumes about Mihawk. :willsmith:

Now stop this little deflection and try to answer my question. If you can't, then admit there is no other way for Zoro to be acknowledged in Wano other than by Kaido himself and therefore ZKK. :smoothieduck:

A poor attempt at deflection, considering the fact that you didn't answer my question at all. Maybe because you couldn't? :hihihi:

Also, why even bring Mihawk into this discussion when we do not know yet if he had ties to Wano at this point of the story? :fujilaugh:

Besides, obviously Mihawk's student hype translates into Mihawk's hype by association. An acknowledgment toward Zoro is thus an acknowledgment toward Mihawk. Even if Mihawk never interacted with any Wanonese, the fact that Zoro needed his accomplishments in Wano to be a worthy contender for the WSS title should speak volumes about Mihawk. :willsmith:

Now stop this little deflection and try to answer my question. If you can't, then admit there is no other way for Zoro to be acknowledged in Wano other than by Kaido himself and therefore ZKK. :smoothieduck:
I was pretty clear that Kaido will never acknowledge Zoro.

Zoro is so easy to acknowledge

He renders everything just so much easier