Questions & Mysteries Did Katakuri break Jinbe out of jail?

Did Katakuri free Jinbe?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jinbe left WCI unscathed thanks to his considerable strength and a heavy dose of plot armor, nothing more than that. Katakuri may respect Luffy a lot, but the fishman still betrayed his mother and made her look like a jackass; he’s not gonna suddenly turn against Linlin as well and facilitate a dissident’s escape.

They're simply not strong enough :seriously: They are called fodder for a reaosn.
Kejon, think with your brain for a minute. It DOESNT matter what they do. If Judge sends thousands of fodder to their deaths to distract their escape it DOES NOT MATTER how strong they are.

Hell, they could all have a bomb implanted in them.

Mark my words lmao, thats probably exactly what happened.

My counter is good too. Jinbei is far from being the first person to have escaped an apparently unescapable situation with no explanation out of plot armor or PIS and BM is certainely not the first top Tier to have been escaped by people far weaker than her due to that. If she is a joke so are Aokiji, Kizaru, Sengoku, Garp, Kaido and many others.
The problem here is that this makes BM look even worse. Yes, you could say that makes Aokiji or Garp look bad too, but no one is constantly being torn apart by Oda's writing than BM. How can a Yonko that just got back to full power, not Kill some fishmen? If that was Kaido, they'd be dead, already.

Kejon, think with your brain for a minute. It DOESNT matter what they do. If Judge sends thousands of fodder to their deaths to distract their escape it DOES NOT MATTER how strong they are.

Hell, they could all have a bomb implanted in them.

Mark my words lmao, thats probably exactly what happened.
BM with just one swing of Napoleon, could wipe them all out. She could also just use CoC. They're nothing.

The problem here is that this makes BM look even worse. Yes, you could say that makes Aokiji or Garp look bad too, but no one is constantly being torn apart by Oda's writing than BM. How can a Yonko that just got back to full power, not Kill some fishmen? If that was Kaido, they'd be dead, already.
If it was Kaido they would still have escaped somehow knowing Oda. He would have made that Kaido's Fire breath doesn't have too much effect in water or that he missed or that he was drunk.

Jinbe left WCI unscathed thanks to his considerable strength and a heavy dose of plot armor, nothing more than that. Katakuri may respect Luffy a lot, but the fishman still betrayed his mother and made her look like a jackass; he’s not gonna suddenly turn against Linlin as well and facilitate a dissident’s escape.
If Jinbe was just gonna escape like that, then there was no point in making him stay behind

Why do you suddenly forget Oven? Or even Smoothie? Also, what about the Vinsmokes? Jinbe just can't let them die like that.

That makes BM look even worse. It'd be better, if he was captured and then freed later on.
Wtf did Oven do? They just MOVED AWAY when he heated up the water. That's what he SHOULD do to escape. Not to mention that Oven probably got bodied long before that, since he wasn't there and he's not here as well along with Katakuri and Cracker. He took way too much damage.

Jinbei escaping makes at least more sense than the Franky Family, Galley la Cie and the giants surviving the Buster Call or young Doffy escaping Mariejois alive despite all the guards and the CP0 being here.
The amount of illogical comprimising in this thread:

"Big Mom captured them but let them go"
"Big Mom took Jinbe's lifespan" (shown to be entirely impossible btw)

Its getting silly now. Yes, maybe Katakuri helped them escape (doubtful on how respectful his siblings were of him at Wano). Yes, maybe a 3rd party came in and helped (also unlikely).

OR JUST MAYBE, Germa and the Sun Pirates outsmarted them

H

Homelander

Lmao. The compromising here is ridiculous. Jinbe escaped people, he wasnt captured. Youll find out next chapter.
He escaped or made deal . People are compromising with big mom . She works on deal dont you think its unnatural she sat on her throne and made alliance deal with kaido ?

She wants kaido's downfall man . If Jinbei did not lose leg or soul then convenient there was a deal i am confident Germa are unscratched as well.

Big Mom cheats and lies i am not sure how kaido fell for it .

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If Jinbe was just gonna escape like that, then there was no point in making him stay behind
Bro, if you’ve seen my thoughts on this subject elsewhere on the forum, I don’t think there was any point to that entire God damn arc. If none of it ultimately needed to happen, just stands to reason that Jinbe getting away from the entirety of the BMP without a scratch would be equally expected.

Last edited:
Wtf did Oven do? They just MOVED AWAY when he heated up the water. That's what he SHOULD do to escape. Not to mention that Oven probably got bodied long before that, since he wasn't there and he's not here as well along with Katakuri and Cracker. He took way too much damage.
Katakuri should have already been ready to go. He probably stayed behind, because of what happened with Luffy.
Oven should have been able to heat up the ocean and make everyone go up again.

He escaped or made deal . People are compromising with big mom . She works on deal dont you think its unnatural she sat on her throne and made alliance deal with kaido ?

She wants kaido's downfall man . If Jinbei did not lose leg or soul then convenient there was a deal i am confident Germa are unscratched as well.

Big Mom cheats and lies i am not sure how kaido fell for it .
Considering there is no instance of Big Mom ever wanting Kaido's downfall and how much she actually hates Luffy, you people are compromising to ridiculous levels now. Glad this argument dies next week, the majority of you are going to look silly.

Last edited:
Thats not what im saying at all lmfao. Learn to read holy fuck
This is what you said:

''Kejon, think with your brain for a minute. It DOESNT matter what they do. If Judge sends thousands of fodder to their deaths to distract their escape it DOES NOT MATTER how strong they are. ''

This is me:

''BM with just one swing of Napoleon, could wipe them all out. She could also just use CoC. They're nothing. ''

You think BM can't beat fodder. Are you trolling?