Questions & Mysteries Did Oda & Luffy find the solution to defeat Kaido?

Did Oda & Luffy find the solution to defeat Kaido?

• Yes they found it, 4 pirates on the roof is enough

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • No they didn't, there will be surprises

Votes: 28 66.7%

• Total voters
Oda: “When Kaido appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can’t defeat such a strong character yet. And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaido is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.”

Oda said this previously. Do you think the people on the roof is enough for Luffy to win?

Luffy usually fights the main opponent on his own, he doesn't take any help, but when he gets (like he got help from Law against Doflamingo) he still ends up 1 v 1 in the end.

- 9 scabbards already sacrificed themselves to inflict damage on Kaido and Kaido's Oden scar.

So what will happen?

- Kidd, Killer, Law, Zoro, 4 pirates on the roof will all sacrifice themselves for Luffy to win.
- Kidd (and his sidekick Killer) will be the only exception since he is the only confirmed CoC user on the rooftop, won't be a simple tool for Luffy. He even said they should watch him fight.
- Oda brought Big mom there for a reason (?)

Could that reason be is because its impossible for Luffy and co to defeat Kaido alone, and when Big mom realizes that Kaido can lose if she switch sides, she betrays Kaido and backstabs him? Which would be the suitable end for Kaido considering his debut was essentially with the traitor Apoo, who backstabbed Kidd and co, and caught them off guard before they can get ready to fight with Kaido.

And also in Kaido's debut, Kaido talks about how Whitebeard was able to die; and remember how WB died; due to Whitebeard's ally Squardo's betrayal. And his former crew member Blackbeard finishing him off in the end.

Possible surprise factors;

- Big mom's betrayal?

- Other characters (except for the 4 pirates on the roof) will help Luffy?

Do you think Oda and Luffy already found the solution to defeat Kaido, and Luffy has everything he needs or its still not enough for Luffy to win and there will be more surprise factors and allies, and betrayals to finish Kaido?

Last edited:
Could that reason be is because its impossible for Luffy and co to defeat Kaido alone, and when Big mom realizes that Kaido can lose if she switch sides, she betrays Kaido and backstabs him? Which would be the suitable end for Kaido considering his debut was essentially with the traitor Apoo, who backstabbed Kidd and co, and caught them off guard before they can get ready to fight with Kaido.
BM already knows kaido can lose, but if you she finds out he's about to lose to these fodders yeah, also apoo df is some haxs they need him
and remember how WB died; due to Whitebeard's ally Squardo's betrayal. And his former crew member Blackbeard finishing him off in the end.
He died because of DaddySuzuki
:akasalt: