Questions & Mysteries Did Oda & Luffy find the solution to defeat Kaido?

Did Oda & Luffy find the solution to defeat Kaido?

• Yes they found it, 4 pirates on the roof is enough

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • No they didn't, there will be surprises

Votes: 28 66.7%

• Total voters
So?
The first real thing that actually was said to counter Logias, was the Yami Yami no Mi. But it had the drawback of taking more damage.
Couldn't BB just get Haki? Dude managed to put that scar on Shanks, Buggy said on that flashback that Teach didn't sleep at all for days. He is obviously something else.
Same way Doflamingo simply acquired the Mera Mera, he could just "acquire" de Gura Gura no Mi. Just some "I did all that to get Whitebeard killed and his fruit would reappear somewhere else and I would get it."
There are two scenarios.
Either Oda thought about Haki ahead and introduced all these minor appearances, or he decided to take these abilities that he used before, and make something out of them. Creating Haki.
It's kinda pointless to say "it was all calculated" when he created the Supernovas just to hype the Sabaody arc, and later decided to turn most of them into major players.
Yami counters all DFs not just Logias is isn't just haki in DF form it actually more potent it complete nullifies all DFs while CoA only allows you to touch logias read one piece fully instead of blaming Oda
Watch as Luffy, a non logia, gets his DF nullified

See how it's not blackbeard hurting him it actual him colliding with the ground.
Your second point is just laughable BB pulled the curtain over WB right after he killed and why would Doffy bring fruits to the war remember everyone still thought WB was still in or close to his prime. Again stop blaming Oda if you didnt fully understand.

Only Kidd and Law will be major players and he already planned Kidd to be a major player. I also never said all of Haki was preplanned just foreshadowed and not an Asspull.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah- just give everyone ryou
I'll be surprised if Robin doesn't have ryou at this point

Oda wrote himself into a corner as a shitty writer that he is.
The only way for him to make Luffy win this is to make his readers eat shit.
Good thing for him that his readers are used to eating it and will defend him for feeding them shit.
Stop reading then

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
No she would not lol

Her devil fruit isn't more haxxed than Gomu
Gomu is nothing without haki....There is nothing stopping her from sprouting a hand into someone's heart and squeezing it. Luffy just happen to be a genius with a shitty fruit.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy would punch and destroy him internally while Zoro destroys him externally. It's really that simple

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yami Yami no Mi counter DF's abilities, nullifying them, when he makes contact. He demonstrates that by grabbing and hitting a Logia type, something that, so far, only happened with gimmicks or moments when the user was not expecting, like Dragon sneaking on Smoker, or Luffy rocketing himself into Smoker AND Ace.
At that point, the only thing to explicitly counter Logias. No gimmick like water making sand solid (which is funny, because Ice is fine, but wet sand not so much), or rubber countering eletric powers.

"I also never said Haki was planned just foreshadowed". That's a definition problem right there.
Foreshadowing is something that the author does on purpose. Intentionally dropping hints that will be later used on the story is foreshadowing. Going back and retconning stuff isn't foreshadowing, is just retcon. Which is not something that I said Oda definitely did.
I BELIEVE he did, but he really could have planned all these things all along.

Yami Yami no Mi counter DF's abilities, nullifying them, when he makes contact. He demonstrates that by grabbing and hitting a Logia type, something that, so far, only happened with gimmicks or moments when the user was not expecting, like Dragon sneaking on Smoker, or Luffy rocketing himself into Smoker AND Ace.
At that point, the only thing to explicitly counter Logias. No gimmick like water making sand solid (which is funny, because Ice is fine, but wet sand not so much), or rubber countering eletric powers.
True, he can nullify logias intang, and reg df making them weakless in his hand, also if your getting pulled you got time to do a move, but his yami sucks in very op bb strongest yonko, for teaching bugress advanced haki

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
True, he can nullify logias intang, and reg df making them weakless in his hand, also if your getting pulled you got time to do a move, but his yami sucks in very op bb strongest yonko, for teaching bugress advanced haki
The thing is, you CAN counter the pull. Ace did it during their fight.
With CoA armament introduced, the only "special" thing about tha yami yami no mi is its ability to remove the power from someone's body, and, apparently, either turning it into another fruit, for someone else to eat, or he can actually also put the power into someone else. Still something to be seen.
I like the theory that he can only use it under that black cloth, because if light touches him, he can't fully become darkness and use its full power, but under the cloth, where light can't reach, his power is not affected, and he can fully absorb the power from someone else. It makes sense and makes me wonder if he has any plans for Kizaru's light ability.

So?
The first real thing that actually was said to counter Logias, was the Yami Yami no Mi. But it had the drawback of taking more damage.
Couldn't BB just get Haki? Dude managed to put that scar on Shanks, Buggy said on that flashback that Teach didn't sleep at all for days. He is obviously something else.
Same way Doflamingo simply acquired the Mera Mera, he could just "acquire" de Gura Gura no Mi. Just some "I did all that to get Whitebeard killed and his fruit would reappear somewhere else and I would get it."
There are two scenarios.
Either Oda thought about Haki ahead and introduced all these minor appearances, or he decided to take these abilities that he used before, and make something out of them. Creating Haki.
It's kinda pointless to say "it was all calculated" when he created the Supernovas just to hype the Sabaody arc, and later decided to turn most of them into major players.
Shanks used conquerors in the first chapter.

Big Mom is going to betray him and Yamato is going to cut him with the Ame no Habakiri at the very least.
I think Urouge and Hawkins are going to join Luffy on the rooftop and that all the strawhats are going to fight Kaido together before Luffy deals the final blow. So quite a lot of help :blush:

I almost forgot awakening, Luffy is going to use that too