Chapter Discussion Did the Sanji Gag in the recent chapter bother anyone?

Were you bothered by the gag?

• Total voters
I'm combing through now because I find it hilarious that people will knock it and butthurt fans will turn around to insult Zoro or something. It's Sanji's character, accept it and keep moving.

Maybe you can argue that he wouldn't have been like this pre time skip, but characters aren't supposed to be static anyway.

People call themselves Sanji fans but are not bothered with that shit.

@CarrotForNakama I bet that you can argument this was a nice development for Sanji.
Sanji #1 fan here, I can argue that.

Character development means the author gives more details to a character, from plot involvement to adding backstory to show a new personality to describe a trait to whatever.

Sanji-Stussy panel is a development no matter how minuscule it is.
Yes, the fawning & simping is just the usual, no development there.
But now Sanji and Stussy recognize each other, it expand Sanji's relationship connection. This is the part.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
sanji was always a cringe character, it happens literally every time his gag is on panel people should be used to it by now

Sanji #1 fan here, I can argue that.

Character development means the author gives more details to a character, from plot involvement to adding backstory to show a new personality to describe a trait to whatever.

Sanji-Stussy panel is a development no matter how minuscule it is.
Yes, the fawning & simping is just the usual, no development there.
But now Sanji and Stussy recognize each other, it expand Sanji's relationship connection. This is the part.
Okay, Okay. So killing previously character development is also development. I get it now.

Still you didn't gave your opinion if it is good or not, if you like or not.