Powers & Abilities Did Zeus damaged S-Shark?

Title.

• Total voters
Zeus attack did nearly no damage to Zoro on rooftop

I am not sure how it would damage S Hawk
Well, If Zoro just eat damage, without showing white eyes, beign stunned and showing smoke going from his mouth, then YES it's no damage. While we saw opposite, which is not enough even to call injure, but that was casual attack.

Lets say Shark have 100% health, Nami's attack dealed 3-4% damage with status stun. Now let's say that wasn't Nami's strongest attack, while it was strongest attack before timeskip. Her Strongest attack was showed in WCI.

So what we have in result? Nami with big prep ould probably Injure YC1. I'm not saying that she is able defeate YC1, but she now has potential to defeat YC in future. This is good sighn for her, but she still need to deal with a lot of problems, before she will be able to do that. So now we can assume that EOS Nami will be able to defeat YC1, and that is really interesting.

Zeus damaged S-Shark as much as Boro breath damaged Kaido.

Characters can still react to attacks without actually taking real damage.

Well, If Zoro just eat damage, without showing white eyes, beign stunned and showing smoke going from his mouth, then YES it's no damage. While we saw opposite, which is not enough even to call injure, but that was casual attack.

Lets say Shark have 100% health, Nami's attack dealed 3-4% damage with status stun. Now let's say that wasn't Nami's strongest attack, while it was strongest attack before timeskip. Her Strongest attack was showed in WCI.

So what we have in result? Nami with big prep ould probably Injure YC1. I'm not saying that she is able defeate YC1, but she now has potential to defeat YC in future. This is good sighn for her, but she still need to deal with a lot of problems, before she will be able to do that. So now we can assume that EOS Nami will be able to defeat YC1, and that is really interesting.
well since king has both white eyes and smoke coming out of him

How much damage did Zoro do?