Character Discussion Did Zoro’s Wano Feats Live Up to Your Expectation? Did He Surpass It?

What was your expectation of Zoro entering Wano?

• Defeating Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defeating Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is a thorough analysis that i can concur with.
Btw, where did you find this battle forum tier list?

Agree that luffy getting one-shot by Kaido first-round is PIS and way to hype up how strong Kaido is, so I didn't really factor that too much into evaluating Luffy's strength. Although I do find it as a convenient argument tool against Luffy fans when situation warrants it. :suresure:

So my expectation is if a 80% zoro can defeat King, that would put him very close to admiral level. I anticipate this to be a high/extreme diff situation nontheless. If it is mid diff, which i highly doubt it, then yes it would easily put him at admiral level.
I’m expecting 70/80% Zoro vs King in a high/extreme diff as well. But I think there’s a reasonable chance that he could get a power up in his fight with King to prepare him to kill Kaido.

Regardless of Kaido being beaten already or not, cutting all the way through his indestructible skin/scales would take far far more than rooftop Asura and would be a massive feat. The reason I think Zoro is likely to get a power up against King is to take him from “scarring Kaido level” to “cleaving all the way through him level” which is like a billion times harder.

Yes Zoro was injured the first time but I bet after a high/extreme diff fight with King he won’t be in great shape either. And yes Kaido may be softed up but Kaido has been defeated before and they couldn’t finish him off so it’s still Zoro accomplishing something previously impossible.

Why is it overkill?

what is wrong with you guys? Is it actually that shocking for people that Zoro will beat king still?

That Zoro defeats the second strongest of the beast pirates who is a swordsman is shocking and overkill somehow…
Read my post... Now one is shocked that Zoro will beat King.
Zoro already achieved more than beating King at the rooftop.
Beating King is just the icing on the cake.

• Originally thought Orochi would be his main 1vs1 pre reveal
  • Then strongest tobi roppo would be his Warm up fight for King
  • After defeating King with his last ounce of strenght reopen Oden's scar which badly damages Kaido when Luffy does his final attack
That said Zoro exceeded my expectations, by making his own scar on Kaido and stalling Hakai for a second/s.

Now I would like to see Macro "heal" Zoro for him to fight King, well more so to temprorarily remove the pain from Zoro's current injuries so he can fight King at pseudo 100% health.

Wasn't a neg-diff, fight lasted over 10+ chapters with Pica being in control pretty much the entire time.

Zolo needed Orlumbus' help + had to use his 2 strongest moves (barring Asura) to win.

It was a mid-diff
its was neg diff. zoro said he didnt get a single scratch how its mid diff withtout taking any damage? its called neg DIFF
even Pica was a joke front of zoro but he could kill others easly. there wasnt even any sword clash with zoro vs pica only one did damage is zoro. and you saying mid diff? lol

Zoro Neg Diffed Pica :kayneshrug:

its was neg diff. zoro said he didnt get a single scratch how its mid diff withtout taking any damage? its called neg DIFF
even Pica was a joke front of zoro but he could kill others easly. there wasnt even any sword clash with zoro vs pica only one did damage is zoro. and you saying mid diff? lol

Zoro Neg Diffed Pica :kayneshrug:
Yep. Not sure how someone can consider it as mid diff when Pica couldn't even scratched zoro. :okay:

S

Shepherd

No man, we have enough powerhouses in Wano.

Instead, we should appreciate Orochi for how Oda made him, a very rare brains-only villain who was very good at manipulating & playing his cards right. His extreme anxiety led him to being very thorough in his operations, never underestimating for a second even the slightest possibility that the Scabbards would be alive.