Character Discussion Did Zoro’s Wano Feats Live Up to Your Expectation? Did He Surpass It?

What was your expectation of Zoro entering Wano?

• Defeating Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defeating Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Shepherd

its was neg diff. zoro said he didnt get a single scratch how its mid diff withtout taking any damage? its called neg DIFF
Dude, your acting like difficulty is only found in pain, that's not true. Zolo faced difficulty in the form of actually having to strategize against his opponent rather than simply overpowering them.

even Pica was a joke front of zoro but he could kill others easly. there wasnt even any sword clash with zoro vs pica only one did damage is zoro. and you saying mid diff? lol
Oh yes, Pica was a joke which is why Zolo was being chased around and bullied by Pica for over 10 chapters on end, forcing Zolo to get help from Orlumbus + used 2 strongest moves to actually win.

No neg-diff lasts more than a chapter or two, Zolo's lasted many

S

Shepherd

Yep. Not sure how someone can consider it as mid diff when Pica couldn't even scratched zoro.
Difficulty isnt defined by purely taking damage, a fight can be purely strategic and still be of high difficulty it just depends on the fight.

This fight was almost purely strategic if not for Zolo using his 2 strongest non-Asura moves.

He was getting outsmarted, chased around anf ignored by Pica the entire time, and even required Orlumbus' help to defeat him because this was a unique situation for Zolo where he couldn't just brute-force his way through.

Perhaps if you guys understood the nature of this fight beyond mere wounds, you would understand why it was a mid-diff.

Difficulty isnt defined by purely taking damage, a fight can be purely strategic and still be of high difficulty it just depends on the fight.

This fight was almost purely strategic if not for Zolo using his 2 strongest non-Asura moves.

He was getting outsmarted, chased around anf ignored by Pica the entire time, and even required Orlumbus' help to defeat him because this was a unique situation for Zolo where he couldn't just brute-force his way through.

Perhaps if you guys understood the nature of this fight beyond mere wounds, you would understand why it was a mid-diff.
How about you make another vote like last time and see why your opinion again isn't of the majority.....

Dude, your acting like difficulty is only found in pain, that's not true. Zolo faced difficulty in the form of actually having to strategize against his opponent rather than simply overpowering them.

Oh yes, Pica was a joke which is why Zolo was being chased around and bullied by Pica for over 10 chapters on end, forcing Zolo to get help from Orlumbus + used 2 strongest moves to actually win.

No neg-diff lasts more than a chapter or two, Zolo's lasted many
tf you even talking about? reading 2 pieces? why he need orlumbus to throw him if there no ussop or king to save from pica
how its mid diff when someone aint getting a scratch from a enemy. 2 strongest move? tf its called one shot from him
he fucking one shoted real pica its not even close to neg diff lmaooo. he even cuted picas fake body with single swords swings. as i said its not even close to negg diff lol.

this guy :kobeha:

How about you use reasoning in your argument like a man rather than turning to ad-populum fallacies?
Because it pains me to argue with someone in the low-IQ tier.
The back and forth is simply not worth it.
If you genuinely want to know why you are wrong, (like last time), make a post and have people tell you.
I am not going to babysit you alone. It is not a task I am willing and able to do myself.

S

Shepherd

how its mid diff when someone aint getting a scratch from a enemy. 2 strongest move? tf its called one shot from him
he fucking one shoted real pica its not even close to neg diff lmaooo. he even cuted picas fake body with single swords swings. as i said its not even close to negg diff lol.
Zolo took over 10 chapters to win + Orlumbus' help + needed to use his 2 strongest non-Asura moves thus it wasn't a neg-diff

Post automatically merged:

Because it pains me to argue with someone in the low-IQ tier.
The back and forth is simply not worth it.
If you genuinely want to know why you are wrong, (like last time), make a post and have people tell you.
I am not going to babysit you alone. It is
Oh it pains you to type some letters on a keyboard? May as well leave the forum then since apparently replying to others is too difficult. Ridiculous

No, you just have no real argument and would rather use ad populus fallacy then come up with an actual argument.

Tell me how Zolo neg-diffed if it took over 10 chapters + Orlumbus' help to win + his 2 strongest non-Asura moves to win

Zolo took over 10 chapters to win, thus it wasn't a neg-diff

Oh it pains you to type some letters on a keyboard? May as well leave the forum then since apparently replying to others is too difficult. Ridiculous

No, you just have no real argument and would rather use ad populus fallacy then come up with an actual argument.

Tell me how Zolo neg-diffed if it took over 10 chapters + Orlumbus' help to win.
1) Please spend-check before you type. It pains me to read your comment with all the typos.

2) You have literally been neg-diff by @bennbeckman @Monkey D. Luffy and others. I have seen how obnoxious your comments and mindset are. So no. I will pass on the offer of trying to educate you. If you are looking for attention, I suggest you to go back to your own thread and see why 2/3 of people disagree with your thinking that Queen = King. :milaugh:

Zolo took over 10 chapters to win, thus it wasn't a neg-diff

Oh it pains you to type some letters on a keyboard? May as well leave the forum then since apparently replying to others is too difficult.

Tell me how Zolo neg-diffed if it took over 10 chapters + Orlumbus' help to win.
after I proved with facts you only left to say chapter 10? when it came to face-to-face zoro neg diffed pica with one chapter lol.
:steef: you dumb enough not able to understand what mid,low,high diff lol don't even reply to me this is surely okama fan
Keep crying damn I don't even give a 0% shit
:kayneshrug:
oh i see is this all about that pica can neg diff sanji? lol :leohah:

S

Shepherd

You have literally been neg-diff by @bennbeckman @Monkey D. Luffy and others. I have seen how obnoxious your comments and mindset are. So no. I will pass on the offer of trying to educate you.
Oh right someone loses an argument that means they aren't worth debating, at least I have the humility to admit defeat, how often do you see that?

Secondly, telling someone to open a poll actually shows your own lack of education because your unable to form an argument of your own thus you must rely on others.

Please, educate me on how a fight lasting 10+ chapters and requiring strongest moves + assistance is a neg-diff.

after I proved with facts you only left to say chapter 10? when it came to face-to-face zoro neg diffed pica with one chapter lol.
Those aren't facts it's just a lack of understanding, the fight was a battle of brains in which Zolo found difficulty strategizing against Pica.

Go look at most neg-diff they last for barely 1 page + no-named attacks, let alone 10 chapters and using top-tier attacks.

Oh right someone loses an argument that means they aren't worth debating, at least I have the humility to admit defeat, how often do you see that?

Secondly, telling someone to open a poll actually shows your own lack of education because your unable to form an argument of your own thus you must rely on others.

Please, educate me on how a fight lasting 10+ chapters and requiring strongest moves + assistance is a neg-diff.

Those aren't facts it's just a lack of understanding, the fight was a battle of brains in which Zolo found difficulty strategizing against Pica.
you counting difficulty by chapter number which zoro didnt even had 2 panels of one chapter and not from how the battle went up he killed pica with a single chapter when it came to 1v1. lol if there wasn't a report button i already roasted you with nice words.
:milaugh::cheers:

you counting difficulty by chapter number which zoro didnt even had 2 panels of one chapter and not from how the battle went up he killed pica with a single chapter when it came to 1v1. lol if there wasn't a report button i already roasted you with nice words.
:milaugh::cheers:
Honestly just ignore this troll.
He literally made a thread and asking people to think that queen = king. Turned out 2/3 of the people on the vote disagrees with him, so now he is in his feelings.
He now wants to conjure up another anti-zoro opinion cuz Zoro is haunting him in his nightmare and he wants to exorcise it :seriously:

S

Shepherd

Why wasn't he able to 2-shot Pica in the beginning? It's because Pica had a unique ability that Zolo had no answer to for many chapters on end and even required assistance from Orlumbus to win.

He literally made a thread and asking people to think that queen = king. Turned out 2/3 of the people on the vote disagrees with him, so now he is in his feelings.
I find it ironic that you whine about babysitting me and how your too lazy to reply, yet your still here typing.

He now wants to conjure up another anti-zoro opinion cuz Zoro is haunting him in his nightmare and he wants to exorcise it :seriously:
damn so that means that dude already got roasted :milaugh::milaugh:
no wonder why he asking the same thing repeatedly even after an answer it. maybe in difficult situation after he got roasted :endthis:poor thing @Shepherd. this is just a forum don't take it seriously mate you don't need to cry

Queen = King ??? wtf its Killer >> Queen :kobeha:

Why wasn't he able to 2-shot Pica in the beginning? It's because Pica had a unique ability that Zolo had no answer to for many chapters on end and even required assistance from Orlumbus to win.

1/3rd is still a good percentage of people, not that it matters ultimately. Everyone knows this forum is infested with bias for Zolo, yourself included who would rather tell me to open a poll rather than debate respectfully.
See how stupid you are.
You lost in the poll, and now you blame that on zoro fans.
If you would have won in the poll, you would have said that you are right.
So basically you can't lose with this twisted mindset.

Lose = other people are biased
Win = i am right.

S

Shepherd

no wonder why he asking the same thing repeatedly even after an answer it.
I did answer, however both you and your friend ignored it because once again neither of you are here to debate in a civil manner.

Let me reiterate; this was a STRATEGIC fight thus we should judge it on brains rather than bronze.

damn so that means that dude already got roasted :milaugh::milaugh:
no wonder why he asking the same thing repeatedly even after an answer it. maybe in difficult situation after he got roasted :endthis:poor thing @Shepherd. this is just a forum don't take it seriously mate you don't need to cry

Queen = King ??? wtf its Killer >> Queen :kobeha:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...g-both-relatively-and-exactly-stronger.14753/

He tried really hard but damn the truth hurts.
This man is on a mission to defame zoro until he can disappear in his nightmares. :sanjimeh:

S

Shepherd

See how stupid you are.
You lost in the poll, and now you blame that on zoro fans.
If you would have won in the poll, you would have said that you are right.
So basically you can't lose with this twisted mindset.

Lose = other people are biased
Win = i am right.
For me, 1/3rd on a forum such as this IS a win. Not that it matters, even before I opened the poll I have stated that majority rule is not a good indicator of the truth.