Character Discussion Did Zoro’s Wano Feats Live Up to Your Expectation? Did He Surpass It?

What was your expectation of Zoro entering Wano?

• Defeating Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defeating Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Shepherd

He tried really hard but damn the truth hurts.
This man is on a mission to defame zoro until he can disappear in his nightmares.
You guys can spam emojis and mock 'till the cows come home but I'll still be waiting for a proper argument.
Post automatically merged:

stop it, please. i don't want to laugh at you even im laughing
Why are you judging a strategy-based fight by who took more damage? Why do you also ignore that Zolo needed to use his 2 strongest base moves and help from Orlumbus to win?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...g-both-relatively-and-exactly-stronger.14753/

He tried really hard but damn the truth hurts.
This man is on a mission to defame zoro until he can disappear in his nightmares. :sanjimeh:
damn that @Shepherd lol :doffytroll::doffytroll: little poor thing

You guys can spam emojis and mock 'till the cows come home but I'll still be waiting for a proper argument.

Why are you judging a strategy-based fight by who took more damage? Why do you also ignore that Zolo needed to use his 2 strongest base moves and help from Orlumbus to win?

read previous comments :odenugh:

@Human D Luffy
@m0nst3Rx

Just going to ignore both of you know, enjoy further tarnishing the integrity of this forum with your emoji spam and toxicity.
broh no hate but you are toxic as hell. u just keep ignoring what we said and asking same thing which we already replyed in previous comments. dont spam if you trying to troll just go fucking tag other one don't waste time.

LOL you don't know that. Shanks got countless scars from countless battles from Mihawk and others but he don't show it bar the eye scar from Teach.
they are average humans they can get scar from normal attacks. this kaido is not avarage human with avarage skin even he couldnt kill himslef

you ignore the part when zoro used dragon twister and big mom said to zoro : He really cuted Kaido
that means even she couldn't cut

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
they are average humans they can get scar from normal attacks. this kaido is not avarage human with avarage skin even he couldnt kill himslef

you ignore the part when zoro used dragon twister and big mom said to zoro : He really cuted Kaido
that means even she couldn't cut
I mean sure Kaido is tough and all but people are confusing durability and endurance here. Big Mom's durability > Kaido's. Bege stated that Big Mom is like a iron balloon. Kaido however got cuts by the Scabbards. Yes I know they have Ryou but still, some of them are only like Veterans level. Kaido's endurance >> Big Mom's. He tanked hits after hits. Most people can damage Kaido if they have the right abilities (Killer's Sonic attack for example). Zoro is impressive because he scarred Kaido while others couldn't.

Ragnarok provided a contact touch if I recall correctly hence most likely not CoC, in fact CoC doesn't seem to be associated with black lightning either, since Kaido's Thunder Bagua striking early Wano Luffy also featured the lightning and also they are common action marks in many occasions.

Defeating King and being a part of the group who would defeat Kaido. Similar to his role in Thriller bark, beating a swordman and helping against the strongest foe in the arc.

Luffy aint taking down kaido in a 1v1, unless the manga itself lied about Kaido being the strongest in the entire world in a 1v1 or if he gets a deus ex machina temporary powerup just like when he fought Oars as nightmare Luffy.
:kayneshrug: