Did zoro lose

• Yes

Votes: 127 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 13.6%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro's promise referred to him having a 1 on 1 against another swordsman, not being wasted by a Top Tier Logia that immune to physical (non haki) attacks.
It doesnt refer to a swordsman but in general.
He will not lose to anyone. He can be defeated.
That's something else.
Rooftop Zoro was defeated but he didnt lose to anyone.
See the difference?

I think the vow is in reference to sword duels, in that circumstance he has never lost since Mihawk. His dream is to be the strongest sword fighter, not the strongest overall. Yeah I don’t think you can deny he’s lost in battles but in all those encounters there’s some kind of variable; he’s either heavily weakened beforehand or it was a team battle or the person wasn’t even a swordsman to begin w. Of all these situations only Big Mom could be considered a swordsman at that imo.

Zoro never lost any 1 vs 1 after his promise. A clear fight to become stronger.

Vs eneru, it was like rooftop many vs 1 or 2 because of their overwhelming power. Zoro got beaten but eneru being a logia with only one weakness (rubber) wasn't for zoro and a group fight like Kaido and Big Mom (being yonkou).
I mean Mr.1 was only for Zoro and Oda made him win so if it was a 1 vs 1 death battle, well it's different...

Lucci wasn't a fight but a clash who btw just threw away luffy and zoro. We all saw what happened to lucci and cp9 after that lol.

The only real defeat was against kuma when zoro didn't know what to do and gave up. But Kuma gave him a challenge that Zoro succeeded so Zoro didn't lost to Kuma neither.

Why you think Oda brings always the line "I can't lose " for Zoro when from many point of views Zoro already lost multiples times ? Is Oda dumb that can't count or his éditors and full shueisha also ? Lol!
In Oda's eyes, Zoro never lost.

Plus he was a Logia and Zoro didn't have haki or some material advantage like rubber
I thought zoro learnt haki in alabasta according to some people
Post automatically merged:

Zoro never lost any 1 vs 1 after his promise. A clear fight to become stronger.

Vs eneru, it was like rooftop many vs 1 or 2 because of their overwhelming power. Zoro got beaten but eneru being a logia with only one weakness (rubber) wasn't for zoro and a group fight like Kaido and Big Mom (being yonkou).
I mean Mr.1 was only for Zoro and Oda made him win so if it was a 1 vs 1 death battle, well it's different...

Lucci wasn't a fight but a clash who btw just threw away luffy and zoro. We all saw what happened to lucci and cp9 after that lol.

The only real defeat was against kuma when zoro didn't know what to do and gave up. But Kuma gave him a challenge that Zoro succeeded so Zoro didn't lost to Kuma neither.

Why you think Oda brings always the line "I can't lose " for Zoro when from many point of views Zoro already lost multiples times ? Is Oda dumb that can't count or his éditors and full shueisha also ? Lol!
In Oda's eyes, Zoro never lost.
he fought a 1v1 after enel defeated the other 3(former god, robin and that other guy) so it was a 1v1 if it is only two people are fighting against each other.

I thought zoro learnt haki in alabasta according to some people
Post automatically merged:

he fought a 1v1 after enel defeated the other 3(former god, robin and that other guy) so it was a 1v1 if it is only two people are fighting against each other.
Eneru was switching between Zoro and Wiper and the latter even used that opportunity to kill eneru.
So no it wasn't a clear 1 vs 1. But a group tag.
Or maybe you wanna tell me Oda doesn't know his own character and he is lying to himself and us ?

Luffy never under or over estimated Enel, they never met before they started fighting
That's true. I will try revising my initial thought. I think Luffy was more caught up with exploring the island and the adventure of it all that he wasn’t really focused on how dangerous "God" or Enel was. When the SHs were separated by God's Judgment, Luffy wasn’t concerned because Zoro was with them. Then once he saw everyone unconscious due to Enel's attacks, which Oda specifically highlights Luffy's disbelief that Zoro was defeated.