Did zoro lose

• Yes

Votes: 127 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 13.6%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wow I'm surprised there are 9 people voted for No. They must have smoke some high quality stuff there
Only 9 people are agreeing with the author? Wow, I am surprised too. :saden:

Fails? Zoro lost on panel and you're denying it, how can I help you understanding panels?
You are literally arguing against the author who says that Zoro didnt lose. :milaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Y'all mad salty that Oda himself said that Zoro never lost since Mihawk. :milaugh:
Get sober, quit crack and we can talk
Drop the Agenda Piece and read One Piece where Oda says that Zoro never lost since Mihawk. :goyea:
But sadly even crack is no match for natural human stupidity and self-dellusions.
Tell that to author who doesnt agree with your headcanons.
Your logic contradiction.
losing to someone result is defeated
No, you should have read further.
Zoro was defeated on the rooftop but he didnt lose to anyone.
Or the last one delivering hit after a gauntlet isnt a winner.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Did Enel defeat Zoro? Yes or no?
And I don't care what the author stated in chapter 1035 or whatever, Zoro was put down from two lightning attacks and was unable to continue the fight in any shape. That's the definition of loss.
Yeah and Zoro will kill Kaido with single swing and Kaido still didnt lose to Zoro but to 14 people + Zoro.
If you want to say Enel beat Zoro then you have to give credits to Braham, Ohm, Jula and Wyper.
All of those have contributed to Zoro being defeated. The last one didnt have to be Enel, it could have been Usopp.
You seriously need to stop disagreeing with the author. I mean seriously, the guy literally says Zoro never lost.
You: "I dont care." :doffytroll:

Ya'll mad salty that Oda himself said that Zoro never lost since Mihawk. :milaugh:

Drop the Agenda Piece and read One Piece where Oda says that Zoro never lost since Mihawk. :goyea:

Tell that to author who doesnt agree with your headcanons.

No, you should have read further.
Zoro was defeated on the rooftop but he didnt lose to anyone.
Or the last one delivering hit after a gauntlet isnt a winner.
Like I said, I have no time to babysit a crack addict. Found someone else to entertain yourself

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Like I said, I have no time to babysit a crack addict. Found someone else to entertain yourself
Yeah but you always find time to disagree with the author. :goyea:
Or maybe Oda had Zoro say that dumb crap to see how many idiots or crazy people would believe it and amuse himself at their delluded arguments to defend it...
Cry all you want, author disagrees with you and that is a fact.