Did zoro lose

• Yes

Votes: 127 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 13.6%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He doesn't disagree with me since he drew and wrote Zoro losing to Arlong, Enel, Rob Lucci, Oars, Kuma and Enel, lol.
He literally let you know that he does disagree with you like 5 chapters ago. :saden:
Imagine reading One Piece for 24+years and still not understanding what a loss is... :crazwhat:

Now you are talking about your self
:milaugh::milaugh:
I thought you didnt have time? :handsup:

Yeah and Zoro will kill Kaido with single swing and Kaido still didnt lose to Zoro but to 14 people + Zoro.
If you want to say Enel beat Zoro then you have to give credits to Braham, Ohm, Jula and Wyper.
All of those have contributed to Zoro being defeated. The last one didnt have to be Enel, it could have been Usopp.
You seriously need to stop disagreeing with the author. I mean seriously, the guy literally says Zoro never lost.
You: "I dont care." :doffytroll:
Shifting the goal post, this is Enel vs Zoro, not ZKK.
Did they seriously hurt Zoro so much that Enel two shotted him with casual attacks? Come on, don't be ridiculous.
No, it didn't. Put completely fresh Zoro there and Enel three shots him at worst.
You seriously have to stop being stupid as fuck. I mean seriously, Zoro was koed quite for a while, as well as Viper who was just as fucked up as Zoro prior to Enel, if not even more due to Reject Dial.
You: "Let me just throw every kind of hope away in terms of common sense and logic".
Post automatically merged:

True I dont have time to babysit you, but I have time to laugh at you
I can babysit @nik87 if he pays me.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zorro matching or winning against these people doesn't change the fact that he lost to Enel, lol.
24 years later and you still dont know what a loss is... And then you wonder why author disagrees with you... :milaugh:
Braham, Ohm, challenge of Iron, Nola, Wyper, falling from the sky, Enel... All of those have worn Zoro down.
Enel is simply the last one who landed a hit. Once again, author said 5 chapters ago that Zoro never lost after Mihawk.

Means you admit you are under crack effect LOL
True I dont have time to babysit you, but I have time to laugh at you
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Then you will also have time to laugh when Kaido loses to Zoro? :myman:

Shifting the goal post, this is Enel vs Zoro, not ZKK.
Did they seriously hurt Zoro so much that Enel two shotted him with casual attacks? Come on, don't be ridiculous.
No, it didn't. Put completely fresh Zoro there and Enel three shots him at worst.
You seriously have to stop being stupid as fuck. I mean seriously, Zoro was koed quite for a while, as well as Viper who was just as fucked up as Zoro prior to Enel, if not even more due to Reject Dial.
You: "Let me just throw every kind of hope away in terms of common sense and logic".
There is no shifting the goal post - both Zoro and Kaido are running a gauntlet.
The last one who delivers the hit is not the winner. Neither Zoro nor Enel.
Stop asking silly questions and go re-read Skypiea. Zoro took far more damage than you realize.

Enel 3 shots Zoro? Too bad, he wont get to do that because Zoro one-shots Enel. Even Wyper one-shotted him...
You seriously need to learn after 24 years what a loss is and to stop disagreeing with the author.
I am just pointing out that author doesnt consider it as a loss and explaining why that is. You are just stubborn... lol

Oh but it's true that Luffy never lost against Crocodile, Rob Lucci, Magellan, Smoker, Aokiji, Katakuri and Kaido either, lol.
Yeah, those certainly dont help you since they are not same situations but I knew you would bring useless stuff like that.
Luffybros truly are clueless and cant understand anything. Just spoiled children crying... But then again, OP is aimed at such an audience...

As zoro fan, I say zoro lost to enel guy.
Why did Oda disagree?

24 years later and you still dont know what a loss is... And then you wonder why author disagrees with you... :milaugh:
Braham, Ohm, challenge of Iron, Nola, Wyper, falling from the sky, Enel... All of those have worn Zoro down.
Enel is simply the last one who landed a hit. Once again, author said 5 chapters ago that Zoro never lost after Mihawk.

Then you will also have time to laugh when Kaido loses to Zoro? :myman:

There is no shifting the goal post - both Zoro and Kaido are running a gauntlet.
The last one who delivers the hit is not the winner. Neither Zoro nor Enel.
Stop asking silly questions and go re-read Skypiea. Zoro took far more damage than you realize.

Enel 3 shots Zoro? Too bad, he wont get to do that because Zoro one-shots Enel. Even Wyper one-shotted him...
You seriously need to learn after 24 years what a loss is and to stop disagreeing with the author.
I am just pointing out that author doesnt consider it as a loss and explaining why that is. You are just stubborn... lol

Yeah, those certainly dont help you since they are not same situations but I knew you would bring useless stuff like that.
Luffybros truly are clueless and cant understand anything. Just spoiled children crying... But then again, OP is aimed at such an audience...

Why did Oda disagree?
24 years later and you still don't know that Enel defeated Zoro, lol.

With your logic King didnt lost to Zoro because he had to fight with Marco first. :seriously: