Questions & Mysteries Did Zoro lose against Enel

Did zoro lose

• Yes

Votes: 127 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 13.6%

• Total voters
He lose to Enel and Kuma.
I don't count the one against Kizaru since he was already half dead back then.
But yeah Enel and Kuma back then been to much,even for Luffy who was lucky for beeing the worst nightmare for Enel.

Enel just don't have his df, but his pyhsical power, reaction and moves been pretty high lvl. Even when Viper used seastone and a insane impact, he couldn't beat Enel.

If Enel would face Zoro 10times in Skypia, he would beat him 10/10. This count for anyone back then,hell Enel would stomp whole CP9 by himself, that is how strong he was.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Still shifting the goal post.
I think you need to re-read the entire battle again, if you can call that a battle...
Oh, I'm the one asking silly questions? Why the confidence? Did you see newer flat earth theories and were utterly impressed by it or why are you this extraordinary stupid today?
Sure, sure.

Imagine arguing that Zoro would take more than three hits although the second one already destroyed him...
You seriously still need professional help asap and stop relying on fictional statements from authors - because Oda wouldn't expect how people like you interpret those one-sided match-ups this ridiculously.
You're writing lots of wall of texts but nothing of that has any kind of substance; ironically it's also Enel who declared them all being defeated and was taking Nami alongside him but whatever. Keep shouting "AgEnDa PiEcE!" if it heals your insecurity...
No goalpost shifting, exactly the same gauntlet scenario, crying wont change it.
I didnt call anything a battle, you are delusional. Why would I lack confidence when the author agrees with me?
You cant beat me even when author disagrees with me.

Imagine not knowing Zoro took way more than just 3 hits to go down... That's why you should refresh your Skypiea knowledge.
Filthy casuals dont stand a chance against me. You are the one who doesnt understand what a gauntlet is... Or conveniently ignores it.
My walls of text have too much substance for you, you couldnt even explain the first paragraph of my first reply to you...

Zoro can declare Kaido defeated all he wants, Kaido didnt lose to Zoro but to Zoro and 14 other people.
Agenda Piece indeed. Selective reading to fit your agenda.
What Zoro does to a man... :crazwhat:

You argued like that for several years? That's really sad, man.
I mean, are you surprised? If y'all can argue against author himself why wouldnt you argue against me? :saden:

They are wrong but you should let them have it. @nik87
Just don't forget to emphasize the fact that Zoro defeated Kaido by himself in your end of Wano thread. Thank you.
I could indeed play dumb and let them taste their own medicine but I prefer to beat them the hard way. :rolaugh:

Of course he does, just because Zoro chooses to not remember them as losses doesn't mean that Oda doesn't.
Oda literally remembered 5 chapters ago to tell you Zoro never lost after Mihawk.
How do you explain your headcanons?

Nik i love Zoro i defend him all the time but he lost to Enel. Also Marco damaged King, you can even see the blood in the last page.
Your love for Zoro doesnt affect Oda saying 5 chapters ago that Zoro never lost after Mihawk...
King is in flame mode, he is invulnerable. Next.

With Enel it wasn't even intangibility off, Luffy was straight up immune against Enel power. Enel could spam his best move or bolts nothing changed and nothing affected Luffy.

But you underestimate a little bit Enel : yeah he has an uber DF but he wasn't unskilled with it, he had teleportation, his increase COO range, lots of bolts attacks, his big electric form; the Arch MAxim working with his DF and all the things he could do with it : Raigo etc.

Enel was wayy too cocky about his logia intangibility, yeah. But he wasn't total garbage, he was just against his worst nightmare.
Compared to Wiper and zoro kinda.
But eneru was using his DF way efficiently. Kinda like doffy actually but doffy was a super fighter.

And you said + COO. So basically Zoro and Wiper were facing a post skip logia + haki user.
That's why i don't think Oda considers eneru's fight as defeat in 1 vs 1.
Zoro never lost any simple and clear 1 vs 1 death fight.

I mean we can argue over and over but the moment Zoro says "to keep my promise I can't lose " that simply means for Oda it's not.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Compared to Wiper and zoro kinda.
But eneru was using his DF way efficiently. Kinda like doffy actually but doffy was a super fighter.

And you said + COO. So basically Zoro and Wiper were facing a post skip logia + haki user.
That's why i don't think Oda considers eneru's fight as defeat in 1 vs 1.
Zoro never lost any simple and clear 1 vs 1 death fight.

I mean we can argue over and over but the moment Zoro says "to keep my promise I can't lose " that simply means for Oda it's not.
Oh I didn’t really talk about the thread. Just about you saying he was a garbage fighter. Even with intangibility off if Luffy wasn’t immune to electricity Enel would have stomped him hard

The guy was strong

No goalpost shifting, exactly the same gauntlet scenario, crying wont change it.
I didnt call anything a battle, you are delusional. Why would I lack confidence when the author agrees with me?

Imagine not knowing Zoro took way more than just 3 hits to go down... That's why you should refresh your Skypiea knowledge.
Filthy casuals dont stand a chance against me. You are the one who doesnt understand what a gauntlet is... Or conveniently ignores it.
My walls of text have too much substance for you, you couldnt even explain the first paragraph of my first reply to you...

Zoro can declare Kaido defeated all he wants, Kaido didnt lose to Zoro but to Zoro and 14 other people.
What Zoro does to a man...
Listen man, I usually don't have the intention having such lengthy discussions with you, especially not horseshit like that.
You didn't provide a single solid argument why the outcome would be different, you're wasting my time honestly.
Also, still no agenda, what's my agenda supposed to be? You're just a shameless stupid fanboy who cannot handle the fact how Zoro lost against a much superior opponent. Can Zoro be blamed? No, but you feel threatened it is the case. Once again, there's no agenda in stating Enel defeated Zoro. Get the fuck over it.

What Zoro does to a man... :crazwhat:

I mean, are you surprised? If y'all can argue against author himself why wouldnt you argue against me? :saden:

I could indeed play dumb and let them taste their own medicine but I prefer to beat them the hard way. :rolaugh:

Oda literally remembered 5 chapters ago to tell you Zoro never lost after Mihawk.
How do you explain your headcanons?

Your love for Zoro doesnt affect Oda saying 5 chapters ago that Zoro never lost after Mihawk...
I explain them by the fact that there not headcanons, they are the canon with Enel utterly defeating Zoro, just like Rob Lucci, Oars and Kuma did.

You mean Oda showing us Zoro's promise? Oda isnt saying there that Zoro never lost.
He is reminding us Zoro and Luffy's bond and its a parallel with King's promise to Kaido.
But when i look at Manga panels its clear that Zoro is lost. Zoro never lost in a sword duel so the promise is still intact.

Lets get to the real topic. You said Marco didnt damage King but you see the blood in that panel and you said Zoro didnt lost because he is doing gaunlet run. Even if its little King is damaged before fighting Zoro.
Now tell me did Zoro lost to Enel? If you say no i will have to assume that you also believe Zoro didnt defeat King by the same logic.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You mean Oda showing us Zoro's promise? Oda isnt saying there that Zoro never lost.
He is reminding us Zoro and Luffy's bond and its a parallel with King's promise to Kaido.
But when i look at Manga panels its clear that Zoro is lost. Zoro never lost in a sword duel so the promise is still intact.

Lets get to the real topic. You said Marco didnt damage King but you see the blood in that panel and you said Zoro didnt lost because he is doing gaunlet run. Even if its little King is damaged before fighting Zoro.
Now tell me did Zoro lost to Enel? If you say no i will have to assume that you also believe Zoro didnt defeat King by the same logic.
Zoro literally says I have a promise to keep to my captain (and best friend)
Read again