Questions & Mysteries Did Zoro lose against Enel

Did zoro lose

• Yes

Votes: 127 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 13.6%

• Total voters
But he literally didnt... You keep ignoring context.
That's why you dont understand why Oda disagrees with your headcanons.
Everyone is included in Zoro's promise and he never lost outside a gauntlet.
It's really not that complicated when you abandon anti-Zolo agendas. :feelsokeman:
It's not headcanon when it's the truth that Zoro lost to Enel, Kuma, Oars, Kizaru, Arlong and Rob Lucci. The only one with an agenda here is you.

And as @L55 said his promise was only about swordsmen, which means that Enel and the others aren't included and the only reason why Zoro's promise wasn't broken and pulverised, lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's not headcanon when it's the truth that Zoro lost to Enel, Kuma, Oars, Kizaru, Arlong and Rob Lucci. The only one with an agenda here is you.

And as @L55 said his promise was only about swordsmen, which means that Enel and the others aren't included and the only reason why Zoro's promise wasn't broken and pulverised, lol.
Yes it is headcanon because Oda literally disagrees with you.
I have no agenda, I am in tune with Oda.
It isnt about swordsmen because Zoro fights people who arent swordsmen too.
And why would he think it's fine to lose to non-swordsmen in the first place? lmao

Yes it is headcanon because Oda literally disagrees with you.
I have no agenda, I am in tune with Oda.
It isnt about swordsmen becaue Zoro fights people who arent swordsmen too.
And why would he think it's fine to lose to non-swordsmen in the first place? lmao
Yep it is your headcanon because Oda literally disagrees with you with Zoro having lost to Enel and the others, and of his promise being said to be about swordsmen when he fought Cabaji.

Not counting that characters saying or thinking one thing aren't what Oda says or thinks unless he said that Crocodile could kill Whitebeard, Rebecca and Viola could kill Doflamingo, Bege with Big Mom or that Cavendish could beat and kill the Supernovas because they thought and said so, lol.

Or maybe that Luffy never lost to Crocodile, Smoker, Rob Lucci, Aokiji, Magellan, Katakuri or Kaido either, lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yep it is your headcanon because Oda literally disagrees with you with Zoro having lost to Enel and the others, and of his promise being said to be about swordsmen when he fought Cabaji.

Not counting that characters saying or thinking one thing aren't what Oda says or thinks unless he said that Crocodile could kill Whitebeard, Rebecca and Viola could kill Doflamingo, Bege with Big Mom or that Cavendish could beat and kill the Supernovas because they thought and said so, lol.

Or maybe that Luffy never lost to Crocodile, Smoker, Rob Lucci, Aokiji, Magellan, Katakuri or Kaido either, lol.
I mean who are you trying convince by repeating those lies? Me or Oda?
Neither of us believe you so what are you trying to accomplish?
You literally do understand that Zoro fights non-swordsmen and loss is not an option? :saden:
Spare me your headcanons, you cant find the same situation if your life depended on it.

I mean who are you trying convince by repeating those lies? Me or Oda?
Neither of us believe you so what are you trying to accomplish?
You literally do understand that Zoro fights non-swordsmen and loss is not an option? :saden:
Spare me your headcanons, you cant find the same situation if your life depended on it.
Those who are at least sensible to reason, less you because I am not sure you are and because Oda doesn't need to be convinced, he knows perfectly well that Zoro lost to Enel and to others as he's the one who wrote it, lol.

Zoro literally says I have a promise to keep to my captain (and best friend)
Read again
I did actually read some of the fight before posting my message to Nik.
Thats not the scene Nik is talking about tho.
Whatever, in that scene Zoro is talking about becoming WSS.

Not his "i will not lose" promise but it doesnt matter because him losing to Enel doesnt change his promise.
I write about it in the post you quoted. You should read that post again.
Oda is literally telling us that Zoro never lost against Mihawk...
Getting defeated after a gauntlet doesnt count as a loss, author's own words. lol
King didnt take any damage before facing Zoro because he spent the whole time in flame mode which makes him invulnerable.
Neither Marco nor Zoro's Oni Giri could have dealt damage because flame mode was on.
Falling after a gauntlet isnt held as a loss against anyone. Not against Zoro, not against anyone else.
Oda isnt telling us Zoro never lost to Mihawk. Stop reaching Nik.
Zoro can lost but he will never lost to another swordsman until he beats Mihawk.

I literally showed you this panels. He is literally damaged. You can see it on the blood panel. But you are still denying Manga panels.

Him being in flame mode doesnt mean he is invincible. He is just super durable. Zoro's potential scared him and he started to block Zoro's attacks.
And we can see King is damaged before his fight with Zoro. Dropping blood from your mouth means you take damage unless you are saying something else.

I have the panels i am saying King is damaged his fight before Zoro. With your logic Zoro didnt defeat King either.
Enel lost against Zoro.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Those who are at least sensible to reason, less you because I am not sure you are and because Oda doesn't need to be convinced, he knows perfectly well that Zoro lost to Enel and to others as he's the one who wrote it, lol.
I am truly sorry for your agenda but gauntlet doesnt count as a loss in Oda's books nor in mine.
It's good that it counts as a loss in your books so we can say that Kaido lost to Zoro and Zoro only. :myman:

I am truly sorry for your agenda but gauntlet doesnt count as a loss in Oda's books nor in mine.
It's good that it counts as a loss in your books so we can say that Kaido lost to Zoro and Zoro only. :myman:
And I am even sorrier for yours because Zoro completely lost against Enel and the others and that only dellusionnal fools can sincerely believe otherwise with all the writing and panels proving it, lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I did actually read some of the fight before posting my message to Nik.
Thats not the scene Nik is talking about tho.
Whatever, in that scene Zoro is talking about becoming WSS.

Not his "i will not lose" promise but it doesnt matter because him losing to Enel doesnt change his promise.
I write about it in the post you quoted. You should read that post again.

Zoro can lost but he will never lost to another swordsman until he beats Mihawk.

I literally showed you this panels. He is literally damaged. You can see it on the blood panel. But you are still denying Manga panels.

Him being in flame mode doesnt mean he is invincible. He is just super durable. Zoro's potential scared him and he started to block Zoro's attacks.
And we can see King is damaged before his fight with Zoro. Dropping blood from your mouth means you take damage unless you are saying something else.

I have the panels i am saying King is damaged his fight before Zoro. With your logic Zoro didnt defeat King either.
Enel lost against Zoro.
You've proven you can't read.
His promise when he's holding the sword up is to never lose again

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And I am even sorrier for yours because Zoro completely lost against Enel and the others and that only dellusionnal fools can sincerely believe otherwise with all the writing and panels proving it, lol.
The writing proved me right just 5 chapters ago but it's entertaining to see you wishing for Zoro's loses and author not delivering. :goyea:

He literally is, that's the point of parallel with King's promise - King lost, Zoro didnt.
Being defeated after a gauntlet doesnt count as a loss. Being defeated on rooftop doesnt count as a loss either.
Cheap shotted doesnt count as a loss either. You are all just hell bent on Zoro losing but author doesnt agree with you.

Once again, forget that panel. King is in a flame mode and cant be damaged, Zoro's Shishi Sonson has proven that despite Zoro "damaging" King with Oni Giri which isnt possible, just like Marco's case. It is not possible for King to take damage in flame mode.

What did he block Zoro's attacks with? His own foot. Which wasnt harmed! Pay attention.
Once again, King being damaged from Marco and Oni Giri is not possible, he is in flame mode. ShiShi Sonson is far more powerful than those attacks and it did nothing which has proven those two instances as inconsistencies for sake of fake hype.

Zoro didnt defeat King, he chopped him into pieces, alongside his gigantic magma dragon and his Hardened clad sword. :myman:

This thread is a gift for a Luffy fan like me. This "author's words" thing that people came up with is going to serve my Luffy's wank because by author's words through Kaido's character, Luffy is insanely strong and the first one since a long time to have him excited and going all out in a fight.

Seeing how he fought all the strongest characters present in Onigashima, foe and friend alike, that basically mean Luffy is only second to him and superior to any other character.

Author's word :kayneshrug:

If you disagree you either a liar or... A liar :kuzanshut:

Last edited:
The writing proved me right just 5 chapters ago but it's entertaining to see you wishing for Zoro's loses and author not delivering. :goyea:

He literally is, that's the point of parallel with King's promise - King lost, Zoro didnt.
Being defeated after a gauntlet doesnt count as a loss. Being defeated on rooftop doesnt count as a loss either.
Cheap shotted doesnt count as a loss either. You are all just hell bent on Zoro losing but author doesnt agree with you.

Once again, forget that panel. King is in a flame mode and cant be damaged, Zoro's Shishi Sonson has proven that despite Zoro "damaging" King with Oni Giri which isnt possible, just like Marco's case. It is not possible for King to take damage in flame mode.

What did he block Zoro's attacks with? His own foot. Which wasnt harmed! Pay attention.
Once again, King being damaged from Marco and Oni Giri is not possible, he is in flame mode. ShiShi Sonson is far more powerful than those attacks and it did nothing which has proven those two instances as inconsistencies for sake of fake hype.

Zoro didnt defeat King, he chopped him into pieces, alongside his gigantic magma dragon and his Hardened clad sword. :myman:
The author proved us right that Zoro did lose to Enel and others hundreds of chapters and years ago, with not just words but full and debateless actions to prove it. But continue on your dellusions, they are very entertaining like the clowns at the circus.

Enel is not immune to sword you just need haki, like how it is irrelevant to hurt kaido without advcoa
Ener is immune to swords, any swords, without Haki. I started reading back when that had actually just happened and anyone who also started before Sabaody would understand that there was no option on the table.

Meanwhile, Kaido attempted suicide by leaping, and he was hurt even just a little. Just like Big Mom was knocked out by Queen even though he also doesn't have advanced Haki. It was and is completely unfeasible for Luffy to get physically much stronger than Gear 4, but that's not the same is it not mattering.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The author proved us right that Zoro did lose to Enel and others hundreds of chapters and years ago, with not just words but full and debateless actions to prove it. But continue on your dellusions, they are very entertaining like the clowns at the circus.
Too bad for you that author doesnt consider Enel as a loss, nor anything else.
You are the one who has to prove that gauntlets count as a loss. Good luck. :myman: