Did zoro lose

• Yes

Votes: 127 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 13.6%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Listen man, I usually don't have the intention having such lengthy discussions with you, especially not horseshit like that.
You didn't provide a single solid argument why the outcome would be different, you're wasting my time honestly.
Also, still no agenda, what's my agenda supposed to be? You're just a shameless stupid fanboy who cannot handle the fact how Zoro lost against a much superior opponent. Can Zoro be blamed? No, but you feel threatened it is the case. Once again, there's no agenda in stating Enel defeated Zoro. Get the fuck over it.
I provided all the arguments why Zoro didnt lose to Enel and why author thinks the same.
You, on the other side, couldnt even explain my first paragrapf in the first quote.
Start back there and try to work your way up.
No, I am a fanboy who understands that Zoro lost after a gauntlet.
You need to get over the fact that Enel or anyone else doesnt count as a loss for Zoro. Author's own words.

I explain them by the fact that there not headcanons, they are the canon with Enel utterly defeating Zoro, just like Rob Lucci, Oars and Kuma did.
If Oda was sitting face to face with you, would you still be saying the same nonsense while looking the man in the eyes? :saden:

You mean Oda showing us Zoro's promise? Oda isnt saying there that Zoro never lost.
He is reminding us Zoro and Luffy's bond and its a parallel with King's promise to Kaido.
But when i look at Manga panels its clear that Zoro is lost. Zoro never lost in a sword duel so the promise is still intact.

Lets get to the real topic. You said Marco didnt damage King but you see the blood in that panel and you said Zoro didnt lost because he is doing gaunlet run. Even if its little King is damaged before fighting Zoro.
Now tell me did Zoro lost to Enel? If you say no i will have to assume that you also believe Zoro didnt defeat King by the same logic.
Oda is literally telling us that Zoro never lost against Mihawk...
Getting defeated after a gauntlet doesnt count as a loss, author's own words. lol
King didnt take any damage before facing Zoro because he spent the whole time in flame mode which makes him invulnerable.
Neither Marco nor Zoro's Oni Giri could have dealt damage because flame mode was on.
Falling after a gauntlet isnt held as a loss against anyone. Not against Zoro, not against anyone else.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I provided all the arguments why Zoro didnt lose to Enel and why author thinks the same.
You, on the other side, couldnt even explain my first paragrapf in the first quote.
You need to get over the fact that Enel or anyone else doesnt count as a loss for Zoro. Author's own words.

If Oda was sitting face to face with you, would you still be saying the same nonsense while looking the man in the eyes? :saden:

Getting defeated after a gauntlet doesnt count as a loss, author's own words. lol
King didnt take any damage before facing Zoro because he spent the whole time in flame mode which makes him invulnerable.
Neither Marco nor Zoro's Oni Giri could have dealt damage because flame mode was on.
Falling after a gauntlet isnt held as a loss against anyone. Not against Zoro, not against anyone else.
Lik smh tf you taking it too far for

Yes and he would totally agree with me since it's the truth and what he wrote and drew in his manga.

its like the bible. you can't take Zoro's words literally. its like hililuk's when does a man die speech. he offered Mihawk his life as consolation for losing and accepted defeat. a total loss.

if he meant never lose a battle hes been defeated by just about all of luffys opponents. lucchi tossed him like a salad, hody i think beat him in some way, yeti bros put him to sleep so did enel so did moria and oz mr three turned him into a chad candle. you get setbacks in the pirate game its part of the territory.

i think Zoro meant he'll never give up again or something of the manner. he was but a frog in the well when Mihawk met him and introduced him to the true sea(literally) .

But he literally did.
He never considered gauntlet a loss.
Neither getting kicked nor avoiding Kuma's every hit.
Your agenda piece is too weak.
But I would love to see your logic applied to Kaido losing to Zoro. :myman:
And Zoro literally lost to Enel and all these others, which means that Zoro is either dellusional or never meant including non-swordsmen in his gauntlet which would be the only way for him to not have broken his promise and is a cheap excuse anyway.
Post automatically merged:

It was against cabaji
He said he would not lose to anyone called a swordsman
Which meant that he did never include non-swordsmen and lost to Enel anyway.

And Zoro literally lost to Enel and all these others, which means that Zoro is either dellusional or never meant including non-swordsmen in his gauntlet which would be the only way for him to not have broken his promise and is a cheap excuse anyway.

I'm explaining to you how Zoro lost and you come up with huge mental gymnastics. Like, what am I supposed to do then?
If this...

... isn't convincing, what else could be? That's right, nothing.

B R U H.
And I thought claiming how Enel didn't defeat Zoro is already stupid as shit... but this...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

But he literally didnt... You keep ignoring the context.
That's why you dont understand why Oda disagrees with your headcanons.
Everyone is included in Zoro's promise and he never lost outside a gauntlet.
It's really not that complicated when you abandon anti-Zolo agendas. :feelsokeman:

I'm explaining to you how Zoro lost and you come up with huge mental gymnastics. Like, what am I supposed to do then?
If this...

... isn't convincing, what else could be? That's right, nothing.
Which part of "gauntlet" do you not understand? It's a single word.
It's not possible that you dont understand it, you conveniently ignore it. :yasu:

B R U H.
And I thought claiming how Enel didn't defeat Zoro is already stupid as shit... but this...
Complain to the author, it's his words, not mine...

Also, argue this:

It doesnt refer to swordsmen only because Zoro doesnt fight only swordsmen.
And he brought back that promise after beating a guy who doesnt consider himself a swordsman.
And why would Zoro think it is ok to lose against non-swordsmen in the first place?
:myman: