Did zoro lose

• Yes

Votes: 127 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 13.6%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro's promise wasn't broken; he won't lose against swordsmen in 1vs1. Did he lose a single duel against a swordsman yet? No.

Enel completely destroyed him, though.
It doesnt refer to swordsmen only because Zoro doesnt fight only swordsmen.
And he brought back that promise after beating a guy who doesnt consider himself a swordsman.
And why would Zoro think it is ok to lose against non-swordsmen in the first place?

It is just copium among anti-Zolobros...
Zoro ran a gauntlet without heals in Skypiea. Enel is simply where he stopped.
Just like Kaido is running a gauntlet in Wano and Zoro is where he stops.

He wont lose to Zoro just because it was Zoro who finished him off.
Same like Zoro didnt lose to Enel just because Enel finished him off.
People are completely ignoring everything that happened before Enel...
Agenda Piece is as strong as ever. :milaugh:

It doesnt refer to swordsmen only because Zoro doesnt fight only swordsmen.
And he brought back that promise after beating a guy who doesnt consider himself a swordsman.
And why would Zoro think it is ok to lose against non-swordsmen in the first place?

It is just copium among anti-Zolobros...
Zoro ran a gauntlet without heals in Skypiea. Enel is simply where he stopped.
Just like Kaido is running a gauntlet in Wano and Zoro is where he stops.

He wont lose to Zoro just because it was Zoro who finished him off.
Same like Zoro didnt lose to Enel just because Enel finished him off.
People are completely ignoring everything that happened before Enel...
Agenda Piece is as strong as ever. :milaugh:
Why this wall of text? I'm just saying that Enel was kind of overkill as an arc antagonist. He wins against Skypia Zoro 10/10. He would have done the same to Luffy as well if the latter wasn't completely immune to lightning.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why this wall of text? I'm just saying that Enel was kind of overkill as an arc antagonist. He wins against Skypia Zoro 10/10. He would have done the same to Luffy as well if the latter wasn't completely immune to lightning.
You are right, walls of text dont help you understand... Mia Culpa.
No, Zoro can end Enel with one hit, just like he ends everyone else.
We dont know what happens between Zoro and Enel when Zoro isnt running a gauntlet before Enel.
The author obviously doesnt see it as a loss so I dont know what are you trying to achieve...

Because the author has either a very bad memory or is delusionnal or only takes swordsmen fights in account as a very weak excuse to pretend that Zoro never lost even if he 100% did against Enel, as well as against Rob Lucci in Water 7, Oars, Kuma and Kizaru.
Or because author knows that the last one in the gauntlet who delivers a hit doesnt count as a winner?
If it was only Enel, you could argue the author has a bad memory but its not just Enel.
And he doesnt consider any of those as a loss for Zoro. Which means that you all pretend to know better.
Cant say I didnt expect it. :myman:

Anyone seriously arguing against this fact needs to go see a doctor asap, y'all have issues we can't solve.
Why did the author say he never lost then?

You are right, walls of text dont help you understand... Mia Culpa.
No, Zoro can end Enel with one hit, just like he ends everyone else.
We dont know what happens between Zoro and Enel when Zoro isnt running a gauntlet before Enel.
The author obviously doesnt see it as a loss so I dont know what are you trying to achieve...
Dude, your insecurities are showing up. Zoro is a fictional character, he lost, get over it or seek help asap.