Questions & Mysteries Did Zoro lose against Enel

Did zoro lose

• Yes

Votes: 127 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 13.6%

• Total voters
This thread is a gift for a Luffy fan like me. This "author's words" thing that people came up with is going to serve my Luffy's wank because by author's words through Kaido's character, Luffy is insanely strong and the first one since a long time to have him excited and going all out in a fight.

Seeing how he fought all the strongest characters present in Onigashima, foe and friend alike, that basically mean Luffy is only second to him and superior to any other character.

Author's word :kayneshrug:

If you disagree you either a liar or... A liar :kuzanshut:
That doesn't works for Luffy

This thread is a gift for a Luffy fan like me. This "author's words" thing that people came up with is going to serve my Luffy's wank because by author's words through Kaido's character, Luffy is insanely strong and the first one since a long time to have him excited and going all out in a fight.

Seeing how he fought all the strongest characters present in Onigashima, foe and friend alike, that basically mean Luffy is only second to him and superior to any other character.

Author's word :kayneshrug:

If you disagree you either a liar or... A liar :kuzanshut:
@nik87 is truly a great and unbiased man, he finally admits Luffy is stronger than Zoro.

Last edited:
You've proven you can't read.
His promise when he's holding the sword up is to never lose again
At first i thought you were talking about this bcs of the scene you quoted.
But if you are talking about this scene at the down.(the scene i talked. and told him to reread my comment.). You should really read my comment again.
He literally is, that's the point of parallel with King's promise - King lost, Zoro didnt.
Being defeated after a gauntlet doesnt count as a loss. Being defeated on rooftop doesnt count as a loss either.
Cheap shotted doesnt count as a loss either. You are all just hell bent on Zoro losing but author doesnt agree with you.

Once again, forget that panel. King is in a flame mode and cant be damaged, Zoro's Shishi Sonson has proven that despite Zoro "damaging" King with Oni Giri which isnt possible, just like Marco's case. It is not possible for King to take damage in flame mode.

What did he block Zoro's attacks with? His own foot. Which wasnt harmed! Pay attention.
Once again, King being damaged from Marco and Oni Giri is not possible, he is in flame mode. ShiShi Sonson is far more powerful than those attacks and it did nothing which has proven those two instances as inconsistencies for sake of fake hype.

Zoro didnt defeat King, he chopped him into pieces, alongside his gigantic magma dragon and his Hardened clad sword. :myman:
I agree that King and Zoro's panels are parallel to each other. I talked about that before too.
But Zoro losing Enel doesnt mean he didnt keep promise. He didnt lost to any swordsman so his promise is still intact.

Defeat is a defeat. Getting defeated even after you are tired or distracted means you lost.
This time its not a cheap shot like you are talking about.
He literally coughed blood after taking damage from Marco. Even if you dont want to acknowledge.
We are not talking about King can damaged with his flames or not. We are talking about did he take damage or not and the Author shows us that he did. Dont make me post insert panel again.

Are you talking about this scene when you are talking about his foot isnt harmed?
If its so its because Zoro is blocking its supposed to be a suprised attack.

Look Zoro defeated King but if we follow your logic then it becomes that King didnt lost to Zoro. But Zoro lost to Enel how much you try to deny it with saying its gaunlet doesnt matter.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
At first i thought you were talking about this bcs of the scene you quoted.
But if you are talking about this scene at the down.(the scene i talked. and told him to reread my comment.). You should really read my comment again.

I agree that King and Zoro's panels are parallel to each other. I talked about that before too.
But Zoro losing Enel doesnt mean he didnt keep promise. He didnt lost to any swordsman so his promise is still intact.

Defeat is a defeat. Getting defeated even after you are tired or distracted means you lost.
He literally coughed blood after taking damage from Marco. Even if you dont want to acknowledge.
We are not talking about King can damaged with his flames or not. We are talking about did he take damage or not and the Author shows us that he did. Dont make me post insert panel again.

Are you talking about this scene when you are talking about his foot isnt harmed?

Look Zoro defeated King but if we follow your logic then it becomes that King didnt lost to Zoro. But Zoro lost to Enel how much you try to deny it with saying its gaunlet doesnt matter.
That's my point
The promise to be wss is to kuina not luffy
The promise to never lose again was to luffy

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Only they can dellude themselves into believing that their favorite character didn't lose a fight he/she did.
Let's see how you apply the same logic when Zoro kills Kaido. :milaugh:

Bird dance

But you conveniently ignore everything that happened before Enel, lmao.
It was a gauntlet, Enel just got the last hit. Zoro wasnt worn down by Enel alone.
Luffy didnt beat Oars alone. He didnt beat Pacifista alone. Just like Enel didnt beat Zoro alone.

That's why such defeat doesnt count for Zoro's promise. Oda made that clear.
Oda literally doesnt consider it as a loss or he wouldnt have brought it up as a contrast to King's promise.
The cheap shot is in the case of Kizaru or Yeti Cool Bros. None of those are counted as a loss.

I am telling you that it is not possible for King to be damaged in flame mode. Which part of that you dont understand?
Author showed us King taking damage from Oni Giri too and it is not possible. Do I have to repeat that again?
I am talking about panel when King is scared of Zoro and blocking with his foot which isnt harmed, bcs flame mode.

Yes, it does matter because gauntlet doesnt count as a loss. Nobody will say that Kaido lost to Luffy or Zoro.
He lost to a gauntlet. His 1vs1 hasnt been debunked.
Crying about it wont change any of those cases.