Did zoro lose

• Yes

Votes: 127 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 13.6%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:milaugh::milaugh: never know that the new crack can make people confuse Enel and Kaido.

Damn the dude must be so high now
:milaugh:
Dont run away, stay for ZKK party. Find the time. :myman:
No because Oda drew and wrote that Enel defeated Zoro and that has been final since the panel Enel beat Zoro.
Oda drew a gauntlet for Zoro which you keep ignoring just because you dont understand why author disagrees with your headcanons.
With your logic King didnt lost to Zoro because he had to fight with Marco first. :seriously:
Marco did nothing to King. Next excuse.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Put intangibility off for eneru like against luffy, he is a garbage fighter. Wiper and Zoro were way better fighter than Eneru.
With Enel it wasn't even intangibility off, Luffy was straight up immune against Enel power. Enel could spam his best move or bolts nothing changed and nothing affected Luffy.

But you underestimate a little bit Enel : yeah he has an uber DF but he wasn't unskilled with it, he had teleportation, his increase COO range, lots of bolts attacks, his big electric form; the Arch MAxim working with his DF and all the things he could do with it : Raigo etc.

Enel was wayy too cocky about his logia intangibility, yeah. But he wasn't total garbage, he was just against his worst nightmare.

Dont run away, stay for ZKK party. Find the time. :myman:

Oda drew a gauntlet for Zoro which you keep ignoring just because you dont understand why author disagrees with your headcanons.

Marco did nothing to King. Next excuse.
Oda drew panels of Zoro losing to Enel, Rob Lucci, Oars, Kuma and Kizaru that you keep ignoring.
Stop disagreeing with the author with your headcanons, lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I mean I have been arguing for years that Zoro never lost any 1vs1 since Mihawk and now, 5 chapters ago, we literally got author's confirmation for it. And yet, people act like their headcanons are worth more than Oda's words... :ihaha:

There is no shifting the goal post - both Zoro and Kaido are running a gauntlet.
The last one who delivers the hit is not the winner. Neither Zoro nor Enel.
Stop asking silly questions and go re-read Skypiea. Zoro took far more damage than you realize.

Enel 3 shots Zoro? Too bad, he wont get to do that because Zoro one-shots Enel. Even Wyper one-shotted him...
You seriously need to learn after 24 years what a loss is and to stop disagreeing with the author.
I am just pointing out that author doesnt consider it as a loss and explaining why that is. You are just stubborn... lol
Still shifting the goal post.
I think you need to re-read the entire battle again, if you can call that a battle...
Oh, I'm the one asking silly questions? Why the confidence? Did you see newer flat earth theories and were utterly impressed by it or why are you this extraordinary stupid today?
Sure, sure.

Imagine arguing that Zoro would take more than three hits although the second one already destroyed him...
You seriously still need professional help asap and stop relying on fictional statements from authors - because Oda wouldn't expect how people like you interpret those one-sided match-ups this ridiculously.
You're writing lots of wall of texts but nothing of that has any kind of substance; ironically it's also Enel who declared them all being defeated and was taking Nami alongside him but whatever. Keep shouting "AgEnDa PiEcE!" if it heals your insecurity...

Enel fruit was op, he had decent endurance, he could move fast like thunder, and he even had some level of CoO.

Luffy only beat him because he was imune to all of Enel's strongest atacks, yet Enel with his god complex keept trying to atack him with thunder, even on his last atack.

People downplay Enel too much, i have no doubts he is strong enough to be YC3 at the very least if he is fightning someone who is not imune to his thunder atacks.