Character Discussion Do You like Eustass Kid as a character?

Do You?

• Total voters
That i agree with. Funny thing their personalities and powers are the opossite of the other.

- Kid: Hates the CD and how the world works, uses mecha powers
- Aramaki: Loves the CD and how the world works, is Nature itself

Both are ruthless fucks.

I really am starting to like Law and Kid vs Fujitora and Ryokugyu
The funny thing Kidd and aramaki got effect by shanks

Seem they would try to fight red hairs pirates again in future in my opinion.

For me, its a simple reason why I like this character. His will and fearlessness. Even when facing impossible or dire odds the guy never gives up. He lost an arm to the Shanks pirates and still kept going. When kaido first landed, he fought kaido to his absolute limit, was willing to die protecting his will/crew than surrender. He fought BM to his limit. During wano we saw some of more of his interactions with killer which was nice, just hoped to see more. Its clear he shares a strong bond with killer/his crew kinda similiar to luffy. And if anything his backstory regarding how his crew was formed makes him even more likeable. He doesn't have any grand destiny, god fruit, legendary ancestors, legendary blades etc...He just has a strong will, no fear and crew that trusts him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Absolutely, he was one of the only characters with enough potential to be an actual peer to Luffy besides BB. Oda ruined his character for me by making him all talk with no action and consistent Ls. He did live up to his hype by playing a major role in Big Mom's defeat nonetheless. Still, I am more disappointed with Kid than impressed. I hope his future actions will restore his honor.

Simple, the way Oda used it was shit. Throwing metal scraps at people isn't impressive and creative
Yeah I've heard people theorize that he could use it like Enel where he mixes the electricity in the air with Observation to basically be omnipresent sort of.
Or maybe he could use it like Akainu does with his magma, and scatter metal in the sky then bring it down like a meteor shower.