Character Discussion Do You like Eustass Kid as a character?

Do You?

• Total voters
Most of Kidd problem don't come just from his character, it's something shared by all supernovas not Luffy and Zoro.

The generation of the worst was a cool concept with a lot of potential, but our expectations were too high for Oda.

Kidd is a okay character, but he could had been much more.

He just entered my list of favourite side characters, he exceeded my expectations and Oda most likely took an unexpected liking to him as well seeing how well he did in the NW
If Kidd makes a comeback we can expect his fandom to grow, the man always rebuild.

He grew on me, it's not about backing your words, is about staying true to yourself.

Not sure, on one hand he is a cocky idiot and a psycho and that is a nope. On the other side Oda using such a character, and even trying to put him among the good guys, is pretty interesting. But I guess this end was inevitable. If he now has to come back he must change his character, so either way he is dead, because his character brought him disasters upon disasters, if he is to redo again the same mistakes, aka not change his character, I don't see what is the point of reintroducing him.